RE:W T F is it with these Power Crazed Mod's, ? Wrong time of the Month Rosey ?

Typical American Sticking His Nose into something he knows Nothing about, but willing to Open His BIG Mouth

This post was edited

Typical American Sticking His Nose into something he knows Nothing about, but willing to Open His BIG Mouth

If you don't want people commenting on your posts - DON'T POST! Which part of the word "forum" do you not understand?

And now for my opinion: I am (almost) willing to say that being booted for being improper on cam once might signify an improper read by the mod. But, being booted twice in two months tells me that the mods were undoubtedly correct. In fact, as I see you scream and squirm here in the forums the line "(h)e doth protest a bit too much" comes to mind.

If anyone owes anyone an apology, without a doubt you owe one to Rosey. The title, tone, and tenor of this thread shows your class; unfortunately it's all low.

This post was edited

Yet again another Drop out, Waiter, Yank sticking his Nose IN, and Opening his BIG mouth, about Nothing to do with Him, or that he was involved with,
No Wonder so Many People around the World Hate Americans, and thier Interference.

This post was edited

Off topic I know, but why do you capitalise every other word?

It's very distracting.

This post was edited

Oh enough with the whining. Mods have a tough job to do and I applaud each and every one. I have never seen anyone kicked out who didn't deserve it.

Mods, thank you for all you do to make the room comfortable for the rest of us.

This post was edited
RE:Why are you clicking on this stupid thread?

Ignore him, maybe he'll go away.

This post was edited