Why are 90% of females listed as Bi ?

It is very evident that 90% of ladies are listed as Bi, surely this cannot be correct. If it is us straights may as well give up.

This topic was edited
RE:Why are 90% of females listed as Bi ?

It is very evident that 90% of ladies are listed as Bi, surely this cannot be correct. If it is us straights may as well give up.

Because 85% of the "Ladies" are actually perverted men collecting "friends" and harvesting pictures.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Give up what?

This post was edited

I wonder how many fake bi fems are contacting and wasting the time of the other fake bi fems

This post was edited

I wonder how many fake bi fems are contacting and wasting the time of the other fake bi fems

89%

This post was edited

I don't care if I am talking to aliens or even worse Trump followers, if it makes for a good conversation then what the hell.

I cannot see anyone being foolish enough to still be a Trump follower, unless they've been brainwashed or they are mentally incapacitated.

This post was edited

He's a fake president.

But he's not bi.

This post was edited

He's a fake president.

But he's not bi.

This post was edited

He's a fake president.

He's really the president, and the person he presented as a candidate is the person presented today, a narcissistic egomaniac as described by a number of people. He does not have the best interest of the country in mind, nor the people who make up this country that never stopped being great. He has the best interests on only one person in mind, Donald Trump.

This post was edited

I cannot see anyone being foolish enough to still be a Trump follower, unless they've been brainwashed or they are mentally incapacitated.

When your only other viable option was Hillary, Trump isn't that bad. As a retired military person who dealt with highly classified information, if I did a fraction of what Hillary did, I would currently be living at the wonderful Fort Leavenworth Resort in Kansas. She should be in prison. Trump may be a bafoon who speaks from the hip with no filter, but as of yet, there is no actual proof that he (or any of his staff) colluded with anyone, let alone the Russians. There is a mountain of evidence that the Clinton's did via the Clinton Foundation and that Hillary used her position as SoS to enrich the Clinton's, but nobody wants to talk about that.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

He's a fake president.But he's not bi.

Explain to me how he's a "Fake President". You may not like him. You may not like his political stance. But he was legally elected under the current laws of the USA. Don't like the electoral collage method, petition to change it, but be prepared for middle America to be ignored in future elections. Those living on the coasts will decide every election by popular vote You cannot change the rules of the game after the game has ended.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited