Female nudism

I was wondering if there are many woman out there in the nudism world who are married to men who are not into being naked. I know there are many men who their wife's look down upon it if they know about it at all, but was wondering from the female perspective if it were the opposite and how do they deal with it, whether they are open with their husbands or not. I am curious on the responses to this question.

This topic was edited
RE:Female nudism

When we got married, my husband actually used to like walking around in the buff when we were at home, which I didn't mind, but I also didn't participate in as I had been raised to believe that the naked body was a thing to be ashamed of. For some reason or another he doesn't do it anymore (just doesn't care it seems), which is fine by me: Myself being nude seemed to translate to 'gimmie sex now'...and I'm not a sexual or very affectionate person. Because of the sexualization of nudity, I'm now 'in the closet' so-to-speak about my desired lifestyle, so not even my husband knows about it.
On the one hand, he might not mind were I to tell him: The two of us have attended a gender-separated bath house in Okinawa, and while I had a lot of fun (this being my first experience with public nudity), my husband didn't really care either way (maybe because he was in the all-men's room, haha!). On the other hand, I worry to tell him I am naturist because he is a very, veeryyy jealous sort, so he could easily take it the wrong way unless I'm only around other females.
So anyway, I'm not sure if that answered the question well enough, though I hope it offers an insight of some kind.

This post was edited
RE:Female nudism

I love to be nude it just makes me feel better

This post was edited