Grandview Beach

I went last week first time in 10 years.The beach is in bad shape at first but if you continue to walk it does get better.I agree the black flys are really bad.It is a long walk but good excerise, just take plenty of water and sunscreen and maybe some bug spray.Was only a few other people their the day I went.I could tell by tire tracks that the rangers still patrol their daily.10 years ago it was a popular place for nudists but from what I saw last week seems to be different now, maybe it's beacuse I went in the middle of the week? Does anyone still go their? let me know

This topic was edited
RE: Grandview Beach

Where is it???

This post was edited
RE: Grandview Beach

I have never been. But I heard that a few years ago that it had turned into a spot for gay men to meet up and have sex. They were getting a lot of complaints from the public so police (or rangers) had been keeping an eye on it. Kinda killed the nude scene. If you go just be careful..

This post was edited
RE:Grandview Beach

The wife & I went for a long walk on this beach last night. There was one naked guy set up in a chair pretty far up the beach. We put down a towel to have a snack & I stripped off. Very pleasant evening.

This post was edited
RE:Grandview Beach

Thanks for the great overview of the beach! I hadn't heard about it at all, but sounds like it would be worth checking out, even if nudity isn't necessarily an option. I much prefer quiet beaches to the loud and crowded beaches!

This post was edited