Pirates cove near Avila beach

Been attending this beach for the past 14+ awesome little beach. Was just wondering who else goes or have gone

This topic was edited
RE:Pirates cove near Avila beach

This was the first nudist beach that me and my wife stumbled on while we were on a hike. I remember walking by a man standing there wearing nothing but a cowboy hat. Then as we walked more we saw a young couple playing frisbee nude. I thought it was great. Then we sat down but I felt stupid wearing clothes, so I went for it. My wife went topless and we just enjoyed the sun for a while. An older couple then came and sat close to us and were very friendly. I could not stop thinking how wonderful it was to see so many open people. Ever since then I have been researching nudism and luckily found this site. That is always going to be our go too place.

This post was edited

We visited only once many years ago. I'd read recently that Pirates Cove had been taken over by a lot of textile college kids and they were ruining the vibe. Did any of you that visited recently, get that impression?

This post was edited

When we first moved to California, my wife and I attended Pirate's Cove. We both loved it. However, we won't go again (even if the wife had not re-embraced JW religion). Due to her heart and the LONG hike/climb into and out of the beach, she almost didn't make it.

It would definitely be a shame if what Andy heard is true. However, I can see it happening. One of the three times we went, one of our party was standing beside the sign that points one way to the NUDE beach and the other to the cave when two girls came along all ready to go to the beach and stopped at the sign and asked our friend if those were naked people down there. Then said, "Ewww! They ought to be arrested."

This post was edited