Labor Day Weekend plans - 2017?

Hope you all have a safe and naked Labor Day Weekend!

Unfortunately, we will not be going anywhere this weekend. We will celebrate Naked At Home! We have to ready our backyard for some renovation which will start on Tuesday. We're in the middle of a heat wave here in So Cal. It's 10 am and it's already 100 degrees outside. We will wait until later this evening to begin relocating things from our planters and trying to find a place for everything while the construction is taking place. It'll all be done while we are naked ... it's just too hot out there for my wife to work. I may brave it for a short while, jump in the pool and lay on a float but by 2 pm, it will be 106-108 ... difficult for me to take that kinda heat, for a long period to time, anymore.

So ... what are your plans?

This topic was edited
RE:Labor Day Weekend plans - 2017?

Spending the weekend at my camper at my nudist club. Raining and cool right now. Not very good weather for a nudist. Rain should clear later today and the temperature will be going back up into the high 70's to low 80's with sunshine forecasted.

This post was edited
RE:Labor Day Weekend plans - 2017?

In old blighty our Labour day is the first Monday in May, and taken form the communist May Day. Also it is a case of only the odd day now where it gets up to 70c and by the evening when I can go out into the garden by 6:30 to 7:00 it is starting to get cold depending if the sun is out or not.

This post was edited