RE:Chatroom Ban

I too have been banned 4 times. The first time I had a warning but the subsequent three - bang and banned! As you say Peter, the naked body is a beautiful thing and I for one fell that as this is a nudist site then the whole body should be shown - it could be any other site otherwise. I have chatted with loads of guys, some show all some don't. But those who do show everything usually the guys touch their penis, it's a fairly common thing amongst men and erections can and often do, come along when you least expect it. If some one is happily masturbating then that might be different but otherwise, at least give us a warning. I have thought seriously about paying the one off payment for this site but why should I if I continue to be banned for no real reason

This post was edited

PetersJ shows Headless GENITAL pic on his profile (FLAGGED). He should be banned from the site.Speaking of people who should be banned - you have exceeded the definition of ASS

Name calling is abusive or insulting language referring to a person or group, a verbal abuse. This phenomenon is studied by a variety of academic disciplines from anthropology, to child psychology, to politics. It is also studied by rhetoricians, and a variety of other disciplines that study propaganda techniques and their causes and effects. The technique is most frequently employed within political discourse and school systems, in an attempt to negatively impact their opponent.
The study of psychology teaches us that when someone resorts to name calling, it usually speaks to feelings of inferiority and a feeling of inadequacy of the person doing the name calling. People stoop to the process of name calling when they feel lesser and need to make themselves feel more powerful
When this tactic is used instead of an argument, name calling is thus a substitute for rational, fact-based arguments against an idea or belief, based upon its own merits, and becomes an argumentum ad hominem.

This post was edited

I don't understand - someone can monitor "private chats?" Is Big Brother alive and well on TN?

This post was edited

Good point

This post was edited

PetersJ shows Headless GENITAL pic on his profile (FLAGGED). He should be banned from the site.

He has his head in the pic, not sure why you are so rude.

This post was edited

PetersJ shows Headless GENITAL pic on his profile (FLAGGED). He should be banned from the site.Speaking of people who should be banned - you have exceeded the definition of ASSName calling is abusive or insulting language referring to a person or group, a verbal abuse. This phenomenon is studied by a variety of academic disciplines from anthropology, to child psychology, to politics. It is also studied by rhetoricians, and a variety of other disciplines that study propaganda techniques and their causes and effects. The technique is most frequently employed within political discourse and school systems, in an attempt to negatively impact their opponent.The study of psychology teaches us that when someone resorts to name calling, it usually speaks to feelings of inferiority and a feeling of inadequacy of the person doing the name calling. People stoop to the process of name calling when they feel lesser and need to make themselves feel more powerfulWhen this tactic is used instead of an argument, name calling is thus a substitute for rational, fact-based arguments against an idea or belief, based upon its own merits, and becomes an argumentum ad hominem.

When you quote a source verbatim, it is only proper to credit the source.

This post was edited

PetersJ shows Headless GENITAL pic on his profile (FLAGGED). He should be banned from the site.

Perhaps you are seeing a different avatar and picture then the rest of the world; but there is no headless/genital showing picture on his profile.

I have known more then one member who stopped reading the forums because they were disgusted with the bullying by some rather grumpy vocal senior citizens. You really should be glad there is not a vote allowed to ban people from this website; you very well might be booted from the island.

This post was edited

Two weeks ago I saw the Headless GENITAL pic on his profile
I also flagged him.
Obviously he changed pictures.

This post was edited

PetersJ shows Headless GENITAL pic on his profile (FLAGGED). He should be banned from the site.Perhaps you are seeing a different avatar and picture then the rest of the world; but there is no headless/genital showing picture on his profile.I have known more then one member who stopped reading the forums because they were disgusted with the bullying by some rather grumpy vocal senior citizens. You really should be glad there is not a vote allowed to ban people from this website; you very well might be booted from the island.

"I have known(?) more then (sic) one member ETC". NO YOU HAVEN'T.

This post was edited

PetersJ shows Headless GENITAL pic on his profile (FLAGGED). He should be banned from the site.Perhaps you are seeing a different avatar and picture then the rest of the world; but there is no headless/genital showing picture on his profile.I have known more then one member who stopped reading the forums because they were disgusted with the bullying by some rather grumpy vocal senior citizens. You really should be glad there is not a vote allowed to ban people from this website; you very well might be booted from the island."I have known(?) more then(SIC) one member ETC" NO YOU DON'T.

Are you suggesting that the friends I have from my non-landed club have lied to me?

This post was edited