RE:Longest time spent nude

Great idea for the towel, Lakeman! I would not have thought of that. It seems like the most practical option!

If you were to buy some special towels to use, buy one extra to cut material from to make the pockets from. That way it all matches and does not look like it was an after thought/addition. For somebody good at sewing, they could make it look like it was supposed to have been there from the start. If done right, others may ask you where you bought your towel with the pockets already on it.

This post was edited

But some people have mentioned having a pocket or two stitched on to their towel with a closable flap to hold the items they may need.
I have such a towel the I purchased at Laguna Del Sol. It has a pocket sewn in with Velcro along the top edge of it and the other half of the Velcro sewn on a flap. I can put sunscreen, reading glasses, my phone, etc. in it, close it and not worry about things falling out. It's my favorite towel.

To keep on topic, ten days at a resort in Jamaica.

This post was edited

Good idea regarding the stitching of matching pockets onto a towel. Awesome!

This post was edited

Well. It's the labour day long weekend and I started at 6pm friday and still going strong. 67 hours at this point. May not compare to what others have done but for me it's a new record.

This post was edited

Typical/common for us to be nude as long as we have this long holiday weekend. We've been naked since Thursday evening and not put on clothes except for my wife that ran two very short errands ... a little over an hour for both and we both had to run an hour or more long errand yesterday! We've been working in the backyard the entire time since Friday morning. Makes work all the better and easier when you are able to do it naked! 117-118 hours naked outta 120! And ... by the way ... drove to the errand and back ... naked! ;-)

This post was edited

Typical/common for us to be nude as long as we have this long holiday weekend. We've been naked since Thursday evening and not put on clothes except for my wife that ran two very short errands ... a little over an hour for both and we both had to run an hour or more long errand yesterday! We've been working in the backyard the entire time since Friday morning. Makes work all the better and easier when you are able to do it naked! 117-118 hours naked outta 120! And ... by the way ... drove to the errand and back ... naked! ;-)

My original plan was at the beach but couldn't get the wife to agree so the backyard is as far as I could get. And as it turned out she was right. (Like I haven't said that before!) It was to cool for the beach.

This post was edited

Well. It's the labour day long weekend and I started at 6pm friday and still going strong. 67 hours at this point. May not compare to what others have done but for me it's a new record.

How long did you continue after the 67 hour mark?? What was your total for your new personal record time?

This post was edited

The longest time was last week. Day after day Iwas almost the whole day naked except the short time when having breakfast and dinner in a restaurant and the 2 minutes walking to or from the beach. Walking of the beach I wear only a towel around my waist (freeballing). As soon I was on the beach or in my hotelroom I undressed, so it felt as being naked for 6 days....

This post was edited

Two nights and one day.

This post was edited
RE: Longest time spent nude

Not my longest time but I've got some time off right now and it's quiet at home so at 36 hours so far without a stitch on. Taking care of things around the house and in the backyard, pool maintenance, yard work, and barbecuing dinner. Makes for a relaxing time!

This post was edited