christianity

What is the best thing about being a nude christian?

This topic was edited
RE: christianity

Actually, I'm really only a closet nudist. Even so, it is wonderful to be naked.

How long have you been a Christian?

This post was edited
RE:christianity

The great thing about being a christian nudist is knowing that human are the crown jewel of creation, and that God made and place us in the garden naked. He gave us instruction to multiply and subdue the earth,and the bible it is written that the man and his wife were naked and had no shame. The bible does not teach that the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil ,was an allegory for sexual activity. This is a false assumption made by the catholic church . Because before they did eat from the forbidden tree, they were told to multiply and fill the earth.
Now because Adam and Eve did disobey God, our naked bodies do need protection from harsh weather, and a hostile environment, from animals, insects, and deviant fellow human beings.
I believe that going nude before God is offensive to him,for He created every part of us, the outward as well as the inward. he bring us into the world naked.
I believe immoral behavior is what shames our mind ,body,and soul,not the nakedness of our being.
Sex out side the marriage union between one man and one woman, is the most common sin that shames a christian.
Second most common sin is idolizing the human Body. Nothing wrong with admiring the beaut of the nude human body, But don't worship it ,in the place of worshiping God .
Third common sin is hindering other people's freedom to practice nudism because we think they don't possess a naked body we find attractive to look at.
Forth common sin is practicing nudity with out being considerate toward those who might get offended by this practice.
I usually go hiking nude in places I think people most likely will see me. But if i accidentally run into some one I try get out of their line of sight. If it's to late i try to distance my path from their's. If they confront me i try to answer their question politely.

So I love living naked every chance i get. Would love to expand my opportunities to socialize with other nudists,butat the same time try to honor my God in all i do.

This post was edited