RE: Your bathing outdoor experiences ...

Our last house had an out door shower and I used it all year, Even in the winter when the temp was close to freezing the warmth from the water made it no big deal to use. It had quite a high volume of water. After late night hot tubs it was great to rinse off with my wife under the stars.
Where we live now there are many quiet lakes that warm up nicely in the summer, I try and go for a swim (nude obviously) every day in the summer and take a bit of soap and that's my bath for the day!
I have plans for an outdoor shower at my house that is under construction right now.

This post was edited

It's currently about 70 degrees outside. We just watched a little TV and I needed to take a shower. I got my things and headed outside to our outdoor shower. Felt great being outside in the warm night and taking a shower. I could hear the surroundingneighbors outside enjoying their backyards, kids playing games ... it felt great being out there and enjoying my shower in my backyard as the neighbors enjoyed their backyards. :D

This post was edited

At our past place at certain times of year there were very vocal frogs, thats all you could hear at night was ribbit ribbit!

This post was edited
RE:Your bathing outdoor experiences ...

I have had an outside shower for about 25 years now. I use it every day in the summertime and sometimes in the winter it's not to cool. I live in Florida so we can use it quite often in the winter. I live in the country and I'm about 200 yards from the hard road and nothing but woods behind me. I live in the country about 200 yards off the hard road and my mother-in-law ( ex mother-in-law now ) lives next to me. I've got a privacy fence going off the side of the house to the property line halfway back. On the showers on makes a hissing noise. Well a few days after installing it I was taking a shower and my mother-in-law was in her back yard doing yardwork. From where she was she could not see anything but heard a strange hissing noise. Not knowing what it was she walked over and looked around the corner of the privacy fence. About that time I looked up and saw her. I don't remember what was said, but she said some smart, I said something smart back at her, we both laughed and she went back to her yard work and I finished taking a shower. I've got a couple more stories, but I'll put them on the later time.

This post was edited

My only recent experience showering outdoors occurred during a trip to an African game preserve. Our cabin had a shower overlooking a vast expanse of scenery. We were there for about three or four days, and I loved every shower. I've never had a chance to do this again, and I am still sentimental about the thought of it.

This post was edited

First outdoor shower was likely a camp shower we had on our vacation land. A wall around shower user private. But my first public outdoor shower was my first time at a nudist resort. First time showering next to a female and was no big deal. Thinking I was 45ish? Have hosed off naked but no shower.

This post was edited

During our stays at the Club Orient in St. Martin I frequently used the outdoor shower and sometimes my wife did as well. Now, sadly, that's a thing of the past. A few years ago we stayed at some friend's campground that had an outdoor shower, the perfect size for a couples shower, which we used together during both of our stays.

This post was edited

My most unusual outdoor showering experience occurred at my local nudist campground which I love to visit. As with most nudist campgrounds and resorts with pools, there are outdoor showers. At my campground, there are two open shower heads facing the pool against the bathroom building. I have taken many showers there and have just enjoyed them as a part of the whole nudist campground experience. However, this one experience stands out for me which happened towards the end of the day on a hot sunny day. I had slathered on lots of sunblock during the day. I took a quick shower and then went to dry off and noticed I still had a lot of sunblock pancaked on my body. I returned to the shower and soaped up and started to scrub my body. As I showered, some of the other people congregated at an umbrella table which was a few feet from the shower I was using. there were three couples and single ladies all of which I know from the campground. As they talked amongst themselves, they started to include me in the conversation as I scrubbed and soaped myself. the feeling was a bit strange as this really has never happened before. They seemed to have fun with me as they pointed out parts of me that needed scrubbing. I have been in many common and coed showers with many people before but never have been the only person showering in front of eight people talking and watching me. It was a sensory overload for me and a bit exciting which became apparent and fully visible after I washed my genital area. Two of the ladies playfully repositioned their chairs directly facing me and opened and closed their legs in a playful manner. We all laughed and they said not to worry as you look good and clean now. It was innocent fun being the nude entertainment for my nudist friends. When I was finished, I joined them at the table.

This post was edited

The showers that I have encountered were open enough that you could feel the breeze, but closed enough that they offered privacy.Something like thisOutdoor Shower

Close enough to what I have experienced on Oak Island maybe more tightly enclosed wood slats than the photo - Always my preference when on Oak Island vs. indoors!!

This post was edited

I'd join you,oh wait I have......lol

This post was edited