Buy ur Aneros and you grow up

I finally bought mine and felt like i grew up from boy to man. You put this in ur ass and let ur muscles pull it in and out. This is the Cadillac, the Porsche of sex toys! Dildos are fun, but this is science and art that hits the right places.

This topic was edited
RE:Buy ur Aneros and you grow up

I've never sat while mines up me. I'm usually standing. I guess if you have a meaty ass it's more likely to be comfortable sitting than a bony ass. There are many shapes of these things. Finding the right shape and thickness is a must. Fortunately I found the perfect fit on the second try! I fucking love it.

This post was edited

I sometimes sit on mine. I wouldn't say it's uncomfortable but I also don't sit on it for an extended period of time. Just give it a try and see if you like it.

This post was edited

I couldn't agree more! I was lucky enough to find this product when i was 16 and compared to other insertables this product isn't in the same realm.

This post was edited

I've never sat while mines up me. I'm usually standing. I guess if you have a meaty ass it's more likely to be comfortable sitting than a bony ass. There are many shapes of these things. Finding the right shape and thickness is a must. Fortunately I found the perfect fit on the second try! I fucking love it.

What model do you use ?
I have found that the Progasm Jr works pretty well for me all day. Ive gone on cross country road trips with it in me, to the gym, played tennis, swam in a speedo, and gone grocery shopping with it in and ever felt like it was at risk for slipping out or noticeable to others. Since its smaller and not as aggressive with its handles sitting has never bothered me and im a tall skinny guy.

SOA

This post was edited

Ok I never considered something like these but these posts have me completely curious. I guess the junior is best for longer leave in and a rookie here. It looks like very similar items on amazon for half the price. Is this that much better? Any thoughts would be helpful!

This post was edited

I have the Helix and wear all around. Sitting, standing, hiking, going to the store, etc. Only problem I have is when I go out in public with it in, I have to wear a condom to keep the precum from dripping (I don't wear underwear). First time I wore it while shopping (no condom) I was standing at the checkout counter and looked down an my entire crotch area of my jeans was wet. Looked like had pissed my pants. When I sleep with it in, I wake up in a wet puddle.

This post was edited

I agree with exotic Dave, the right size and shape for your body is very important. One will fit perfect and you can wear it all the time, sitting or standing, or moving around. Wear the wrong size and it will not be comfortable in certain situations. I have 3 sizes and only one is workable for everything.

This post was edited