Smooth Hole?

A hair free hole is more hygienic and easier to keep clean. That being said, how many guys keep their hole, smooth as well? I am not very hairy but I do wax or shave mine every couple of weeks.

This topic was edited
RE:Smooth Hole?

To each his own. I'm not particularly hairy but I keep all I've got...and I prefer that the other guys I hang out with do, too. I'm actually partial to a very hairy hole.

This post was edited

I think this is an inappropriate question on this site but to each his own. Personally I stay natural the way I was intended to be. I was a little boy once, I don't want to look like one now.

This post was edited

I suppose a debate on a hairy/unhairy hole is as legitimate as any other manskaping debate. Of course any sexual innuendo would put it outside the remit of this site. But who would do that?

This post was edited

I do it as I feel more clean, I'm not asking who wants to do something sexual and if you do what are your preferences.

This post was edited

For what it's worth, I'm hairy with a hairy hole. I prefer staying natural, the way I was made--nothing sexual about that. Good hygiene is an essential part of nudism, and that includes keeping one's hole clean--hairy or not.

This post was edited

I agree. I keep mine smooth as i find cleaning snd any other maintenance act easier and less work. It only takes a few seconds to kerp smooth once it is smooth. I am partial to smooth and not keen on huge amounts of hair.

This post was edited

I always keep my hole waxed

This post was edited

I always keep my hole waxed

This post was edited

WAXED crack feels great and she gets EVERY hair around my hole in particular.. Love how much cleaner I feel now. I enjoy also getting my butt cheeks waxed as well at the same time....

This post was edited

I've had mine shaved for years and it absolutely was to be cleaner back there.

This post was edited