Concerns

Hopefully someone will be able To help me out. I am a nudist my wife is on the fence but has agreed at one time to go to bare oaks. Now our big concern is she is pregnant. Myself I want to raise our child as a nudist (naturalist) but my wife is very concerned about CAS. Does anyone have any info or insite that can't put her mind at ease. Thank you everyone that will respond here or PM style.

Happy freedom time everyone

This topic was edited
RE:Concerns

Not having children, I probably shouldn't offer advice. I'll just say it's truly sad that we've gotten to the point in our society where parents have to fear what others will say about raising children in the nudist lifestyle. I was raised in a nude home and I think I turned out OK.

This post was edited

Hi, Stephane Deschane, owner of Bare Oaks wrote a terrific article for Going Natural several years ago regarding CAS and issues surrounding matters concerning them and children. If you like, you can either contact Stephane directly or I could send you the article (I'm sure I have it tucked away somewhere). To do that, I would need your email address. Mine is o2bnkd@gmail.com

And BTW, I am also the principal guy that runs all the events for the GTA Skinnydippers.

Naturally
Ron

This post was edited

I Sent you an email. Sorry for delay was Not notified that a comment was made here

This post was edited