RE:Chatroom Ban

Just got banned by Les-Sharon too, WTF, I was on cam when I got a work call on the pone, and I totally got distracted by it. I'm always nude at home, and if my hands are not on the keyboard, one may automatically (and non-sexually) go to my balls. Not even sure if this happened, but I can only assume that's what it was since I wasn't paying attention to the computer. No erection, that I can tell you. When I hung up, I only found the "you've been banned" window...no warning, nothing. So stupid. Reading through all the threads it'd seem this couple of zealots create a lot of bad vibes amongst members for no reason. We're all naked in here for Christ's sake, Les-Sharon get over yourselves, if you're offended by someone scratching their balls then you don't belong in a nudist site, or as "moderators".So I hope in the future if you get a phone call to turn off your cam/come out of chat, and this will never happen again as it sounds like a good chance you were doing something wrong even if it was only your face not facing your cam. Get a life and stop blaming this Les-Sharon as it sounds to be your problem.

I would really like a 'like' button for common sense posts!

This post was edited

I hear you all -
I am new to True Nudist and I think its a great resource -
however I was banned by Les-Sharon as well and don't know why -
I like one on one chat in order to learn about someone new
so I post in chat room "Good morning Nudist - I am having my coffee and looking for some chat"
and got banned twice -
Whats up ???
thanks for any advise -

This post was edited

thanks for any advise -
I can't know what happened in chat. But it's pretty clear from your profile pic that you haven't really gotten the ethos (and rules) of the site - "if you don't show your face, you can't show your genitals."

I'm kind of afraid of chat, based on on comments like yours, though. I'm not good at parties (I just can't imagine joining a conversation about the weather in Australia, or some such), and prefer one-on-one conversations. A number of forum posters say they have been banned for posts to the main chat room saying that they welcome private chat. Moderators: Speaking generally (so as not to ignite a personal flame war) is it effectively against the rules to do this?

This post was edited

But it's pretty clear from your profile pic that you haven't really gotten the ethos (and rules) of the site - "if you don't show your face, you can't show your genitals."

OT the rules for loading a photo on this site is a joke, as on the list of No No's for your photos there isn't anywhere where it says "if you don't show your face, you can't show your genitals.", yes it is hinted at but if said in the same wording it would be easy to understand, but you can flag a photo for this reason. These photos should never get pass the approval any way.

This post was edited

on the list of No No's for your photos there isn't anywhere where it says "if you don't show your face, you can't show your genitals.".

True enough - I can't find it either. I was going from memory on that one, because the phrase used to be there. Maybe the rules have changed? TT?

This post was edited

This was a response two months ago from when I asked about blocked out faces.

''You are allowed to block out your face, you are just not allowed to be headless and show your genitals.

Teamtrue2''

So has the rules changed for the worse as it saves them time removing these photos.

This post was edited

This was a response two months ago from when I asked about blocked out faces.''You are allowed to block out your face, you are just not allowed to be headless and show your genitals.Teamtrue2''So has the rules changed for the worse as it saves them time removing these photos.

I believe that applies to profile photos, not the chat room.

This post was edited

Hi I got kicked out of chatroom with no reason given and no explanation.Why could I not question this decision defend myself as I did no wrong in my eyes

This post was edited

I was also kicked by Les-Sharon because I asked if there were any gay men in the San Diego area age 21-45. I did not say anything sexual. I was not on cam. I don't believe I did anything that violated the rules.

This post was edited

I pulled up Les and Sharon's profile and I see why I was kicked. They are a homophobic couple from the UK. Their profile specifically says "no gays". They should not have the ability to kick people from the chat room. Is there anyone I can complain to?

This post was edited