RE:Driving in the Nude

So what was the out come of the officer encounter?

This post was edited

What a great oot. Such a kick.

This post was edited
RE:driving nude

Tell us more about riding your dirt bike. We've tidden nude at sturgis Glenco on the torccle. Would like to do nude motorcycle touring.

This post was edited

I drove from Palm Springs to Murrieta (about an hours drive) a couple of times nude, but that was about 16 years ago. The second time I even got my girlfriend at the time to join me. It was during the day. I used to have a job as an independent insurance appraiser so my schedule was pretty versatile and she would often times choose to ride with me throughout the day.

This post was edited

I drive to and from work everyday nude and on weekends pull the convertible out of the garage. drop the top weather permitting, and lose the clothes.
Aren't you concerned about getting in trouble for driving nude in a convertible.
I drive mine in just shorts or occasionally a speedo in warm weather, but am not brave enough to to it nude.

This post was edited

Yes, to nude driving! I have seen it done far more than I have personally done it myself, though I may need to plead the 5th on the latter! LOL I find that night time is not always a necessity for some people, however I am not as brave as many. Great topic BTW for some interesting stories. I look forward to scrolling through when I have more time.

This post was edited
RE: Driving in the Nude

LMAO! Great story, Better luck next time!

This post was edited

I drive to and from work everyday nude and on weekends pull the convertible out of the garage. drop the top weather permitting, and lose the clothes.Aren't you concerned about getting in trouble for driving nude in a convertible.I drive mine in just shorts or occasionally a speedo in warm weather, but am not brave enough to to it nude.

I have heard from several Texas nudists(one of them a state trooper) that it is legal in Texas to drive nude, as they consider your car to be an extension of your house, and it is perfectly legal to be nude in your own home. That is, as long as you are not doing something lewd, like masturbating as you drive. Oldnudedude DOES live in Texas, so it should not be a problem.

This post was edited

I drive to and from work everyday nude and on weekends pull the convertible out of the garage. drop the top weather permitting, and lose the clothes.Aren't you concerned about getting in trouble for driving nude in a convertible.I drive mine in just shorts or occasionally a speedo in warm weather, but am not brave enough to to it nude.I have heard from several Texas nudists(one of them a state trooper) that it is legal in Texas to drive nude, as they consider your car to be an extension of your house, and it is perfectly legal to be nude in your own home. That is, as long as you are not doing something lewd, like masturbating as you drive. Oldnudedude DOES live in Texas, so it should not be a problem.

While it may be OK to be nude in your home, I doubt if that includes being on a open porch in view of others. I would think driving nude in an open convertible would be equivalent to sitting nude on an open front porch.

This post was edited

done it several times in Texas daylight for hundreds of miles

This post was edited