Pool Maintanance

Started vacuuming the pool nude this year and also cleaned the filter and did misc. tasks inside my privay fence without clothes.
Who else does the same?
Quite a freeing and relaxing feeling for me.

This topic was edited
RE:Pool Maintanance

Not a pool but I do my water tank maintenance with nothin on. Oops, almost forgot, need to get the main one cleaned before cold weather makes it uncomfortable. The other day I needed to check on the outlet of the upper smaller tank, water was running slow and wanted to make sure it wasn't something clogging it. So I just climbed in and reached down to feel around, immersed in spring water at 56 F is a bit chilly. No clog there, so Ill have to dig up the faucet and pull it off the pipe, another naked job.

For a slight explanation. I have springs on the mountain side, one is picked up and run into a 500 gallon tank, from there a line goes down to my future naked gardening area with frostproof faucet on the end. Tank overflow runs down a buried line to lower tank of 1300 gallons, from there a buried line takes it to buildings. Good water but a little high in calcium carbonate for long term use. I'm starting to get sore joints, so I'm distilling it to drink and will start taking the right kind of minerals by other form.

This post was edited

We've had pools at all three homes we've owned. The first was an above ground pool that I actually dug a hole, 2' deep, so it appeared to be partially in ground. The next two were in ground concrete/plaster pools. I did all my pool maintenance while naked but then decided to get a pool service and have had a pool service for about 28 years. I still did simple pool service on my own; brushing, cleaning the tile, vacuuming at times ... all done while nude.

Our current pool was just refurbished. I had to brush it twice a day for a month. That didn't happen as planned but when I brushed it, I was naked. Because we are always naked here at home and in our backyard, it was certain that I'd get caught naked out there sooner or later and I did ... several times, by the pool guy! Nowadays, I get a text from the pool guy stating that he's 10 mins out. Gives us both enough time to come inside until he's done.

This post was edited

Every morning, at least when its warm enough, I go out nude in the back yard in full view of two story homes overlooking our yard and check the pool, testing the water, adding chlorine, brushing, using the net to get leaves out, etc. its part of my routine that Ive been doing for years. Makes the work much more enjoyable. Neighbors dont care.

This post was edited

Yep, do all my pool maintain naked. If I'm expecting someone I just wait till I can do it nude. I also mow and do my bush hogging nude, well I do wear a hat and some sunscreen :)
We don't even own swimsuits, built our house wher we did so I wouldn't have to wear anything outside !

This post was edited

Yep, do all my pool maintain naked. If I'm expecting someone I just wait till I can do it nude. I also mow and do my bush hogging nude, well I do wear a hat and some sunscreen :)We don't even own swimsuits, built our house wher we did so I wouldn't have to wear anything outside !

Then you never go to a pool or beach that requires a swimsuit?
Do you go to nude beaches?

This post was edited

OMG did not know anyway other way to clean pool, only way to clean IMO

This post was edited

????

This post was edited

I love all things around the pool naked! I have brushed the walls naked when it needed to be done.
We lack a privacy fence, the pool can be seen from the road and a couple of the neighbors houses.
The wife always expressed her concerns about me being naked out there until one day I told her, "They would be naked too if they had a pool!".

This post was edited