RE:Nudity and towels - Nonpublic settings

No Andy the club does not provide them so I have to assume they were brought in. On the lighter side I find it so amusing when outside contractors and service providers come through the gate to work. The wide eyes, driving slower than walking speed looking around.
I never saw a Rollback truck take so long in my life to pick up a members stalled car than it took him last weekend. :D

This post was edited

Yeah, we've noticed the vendors taking a lot longer than usual to do many things, as well, no matter what club or resort we're visiting. One place we visited in Palm Springs, the owners hired a "handy man" to do simple things. I swear, it took this guy 4 hours to change the rope lights on two palm trees! Two strands of lights on each tree! The landscaping maintenance crew ... they'd walk around in circles to take their time and drag it out. The pool guy ... he was quick. Was in at 7:30 am, finished the big pool by 7:45am, got to the hot tub soon after and was done with both within 25 mins. He didn't waste any time. Time is money!
;-)

This post was edited

No Andy the club does not provide them so I have to assume they were brought in. On the lighter side I find it so amusing when outside contractors and service providers come through the gate to work. The wide eyes, driving slower than walking speed looking around.I never saw a Rollback truck take so long in my life to pick up a members stalled car than it took him last weekend. :D

club does not provide them so I have to assume they were brought in.

Brought in??? Who the hell wanders around a nudist resort with disposable wipes???

This post was edited

That's one of the reasons I have nudists working for me. Most of them are club members.

This post was edited

Always.. always.. always! Use a towel. Etiquette, manners and cleanliness. We always use a towel even in our own home. Come one everyone, it's common sense without having to venture in to the human anatomy and what comes out where.

This post was edited

As a courtesy always take a towel, easy enough to do.
It's simply good etiquette. It's also good etiquette to have fresh towels for guests at your home too.

This post was edited

Towels. Definately towels. I use towels. Yup. Towwweeeels.

This post was edited

I don't use towels at home. When I'm visiting a friend, it's up to them but they're all fine with sitting down with no coverings.

This post was edited

I usually sit on a towel when nude at home.
Partly to keep the furniture clean.
Also, I can wrap it around my waist to go past the front window or if there is a knock on the door.

This post was edited

I agree, that is the simplest solution. I have towels on my recliner seats that are matching in color so they don't stand out. I have colorful throws on my couches that are easily washed. And I have a stack of towels in the linen closet to quickly put on the furniture if needed. No messes or surprises this way and everyone can be comfortable.

This post was edited