September Bowling outing

I visited with the proprietor of a bowling establishment and he agreed to work with us for an exclusive use of his place at a price of $25.00 per person for three hours. I would appreciate your feedback to see if there is enough interest to pursue this activity. The dates we are looking at are September 3rd or September 17th, at this time both of those days are open. Since I first sent a message, I have received feedback from only one member. We need to get at least 20 people to commit to this to make it work.
Gayle

This topic was edited
RE:September Bowling outing

Not able to make the Sept 3 date but at this time the 17th. looks good. Lee

This post was edited

Sept 3rd not good for me but the 1th looks good at this time. Lee

This post was edited

That sounds fun! Either day works just as well for me. I can't always guarantee I can make events due to the unpredictable nature of my work, but I like the idea!

This post was edited

Due to plans to attend the state fair on the weekend of Sept 2-3, That would not be a good weekend for me. Would have to try to attend the weekend of the 17th but not sure at this time.

Where would this be at.

Rodney

This post was edited

September would work for me. The 1st. I have a prior engagement.

This post was edited

That is the 17th that works for me.

This post was edited

Did this come about? Sounds like fun. I'm guessing it would be after hours.

This post was edited

I plan to attend. Will the $25 be collected at the door [+my $10 membership] or payable in advance?

This post was edited

I plan to attend. Will the $25 be collected at the door [+my $10 membership] or payable in advance?

This post was edited

If we have less then 20 people it will cost $30.00. At this time I think we have 16 sign up.

This post was edited