RE:Inches

Like the term grower. Made me feel much better about my 3/7 profile. Girth of course is a whole other discussion! And what about shape?

This post was edited
RE: Inches

wow, your is big. hope you dont mind people looking at your big one:-) my is 17cm when hard

This post was edited

Hi everyone! My name is Zack and I'm 3 inches soft and 8.5 hard, so you could say I'm a grower not a shower!

This post was edited

Hi all i am Seb and mine is 3.5 when soft and 7.5 when erect

This post was edited

I am about 4" soft, and about 7" erect.

This post was edited

Im about 3 limp and 7.5 hard.

This post was edited

Size doesn't matter to me. Its how you use it that counts. :)) Just to add to the discussion here I'm probably close to 8 inches rock hard and totally limp normally about 3 or 4 inches.

This post was edited

Has anyone else noticed on this forum that the guys saying they have very large cocks, have blank profiles, and no photos.If I was as large as they are saying I would be proud too show.

yes it is odd Simon. and one in particular only seems to have pictures taken from the internet on his profile and another who quotes 'similar dimensions' sorry but his pics. don't bear out what he claims. I get that guys with big cocks are proud and rightly so. If I had a big boy I'd have loads of pics. of it. But be realistic guys the only people your kidding are yourselves

This post was edited

What is the official way to measure a flaccid penis? Hold it straight out and measure along the top or let it hang and measure along to top?

This post was edited

Ud Like to see that big boy hard

This post was edited