RE:Nude gaming

I only can play at the library. (no home computer). Nudity not permitted. Lol

Do they have a sign saying no nudity?

This post was edited

Of Course! lol

This post was edited

Me too. I play ps2 ps3 ps4 and steam and when I can I play nude , its the best.

This post was edited

Yeah, depending on the game and making sure the cams are turned off!

This post was edited

I love gaming nude. I like to enjoy my favorite hobby in my favorite state of comfort.

I also wanna get into (or get together) a nude gaming group for Pathfinder/D&D. If you're gonna be sitting in a room together for hours playing a game, shouldn't you be comfortable doing it?

This post was edited

Two types of gaming - cards and video.

For cards when we go to Cypress Cove I usually try to enter the weekly cribbage tournament. Normally about 10 to 15 entrants there, some very good, some novice. I got 3 place there twice. You get a big 'coin' medal of the Cove's founder. At Laguna del Sol there are a couple of pick-up cribbage trournaments, but not a regularly scheduled one. I used to try to enter that one whenever we were there.

Video wise, we like to do the Wii games. Especially the Wii Resorts, Wii Sports, and the Tiger Woods golf. In the summer if you get too hot and sweaty with the Wii you can just run over and take a quick dip in the pool, then come back for your next turn. Can't do that if you are clothed.

This post was edited

I'm nude as often as possible. The only time it ever was an issue is when my webcam was on and I was chatting with a buddy....it wasn't a big deal as we're good friends, but he was surprised I was a nudist.

This post was edited

I play a few on-line games, but prefer to sit face to face to play games.

This post was edited

I like to play dirt digging games, wood cutting games, metal melting games, all as nude as possible, although the metal melting games can get a bit hot and sparky for comfort so that's more a clothed game. Then there's the hiking game that's always good nude unless it's too cold. Fraid I can find no spare time for those games that don't accomplish something useful.

This post was edited

I'm playing The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild right now. I like to keep Link as nude as possible. I only put clothes on him if the environment or the fight calls for it.

This post was edited