RE:At the gym

Always. And often with mesh shorts.

This post was edited

I have started freeballing in the gym for last 4 months now and post that once I take steam sauna, i prefer to freeball as it gives me sheer relaxation and comfort of feeling my hanging gun :P

This post was edited

Hi,
I was at the gym this afternoon and when I came in the locker-room, I saw my 30y o coach having a shower without the curtain.
I came to him and we talked together for some minutes.... We were totally naked and I have been very surprised because of the size of his flaccid cock. It was about 7 or 8" hanging between his legs... It was very exciting and I manage not to be hard immediately... I suck him whenever he wants...

This post was edited

I am fortunate to be able to work out in a gym where I can be totally naked. Much better!

This post was edited

I always free all at the gym. If I am doing yoga, I wear a light weight yoga pant. If I am just walking or using the machines, I just wear nylon shorts with no liner. When I am done exercising, I take shower with shorts on before going to coed sauna. In most cases, you can tell I am free balling, especially after the shorts get wet but I don't care. I am a guy and all guys have equipment down there. Why try to hide what everyone knows is there. Be comfortable is my motto.

I am puzzled as to why a member of a nudist forum would shower wearing shorts.

This post was edited
RE: At the gym

Do you work out shirtless?

This post was edited

I am fortunate to be able to work out in a gym where I can be totally naked. Much better!

How and where do you do that?

This post was edited

When I was transitioning to full time freeballing the gym was one of the last places I regularly wore underwear.
Once I tried it without, it was so comfortable I never went back.
Wish I had started sooner!

This post was edited

Most of the guys I see changing are freeballing. I am also pleased to say that many are happy to walk naked to the showers and use the communal shower area, though some use the cubicles which are also provided.

This post was edited

I cannot remeber the last time that I wore a jockstrap or anything else under my workout clothes. I have a couple pair of shorts with wide legs where I have to be mindful of leg placement for sit ups, floor stretches, etc, but it is just natural to hang loose. Also freeball at yoga. There are occasions for naked workouts and yoga, unfortunately they are rare.

This post was edited