Need suggestions for clothing optional Mountain camping

We are currently motorhome camping at our club. My wife's tent camping days are over! She enjoys being naked, prefers our motorhome but likes to camp on pavement, gravel ... anything but dirt. She'll deal with the dirt if she's up in the mountains and not near the desert!

We know of Mountain Air Ranch in Colorado ... been there. We know of Mountaindale in Oregon, day visit there. Can you RV campers give me some other options for nude RV camping, in the mountains amongst the pine trees, in your area.

Thanks!

This topic was edited
RE:Need suggestions for clothing optional Mountain camping

Valley View hot springs in Colorado are an obvious choice. We'll be taking our trailer down there for a few days every year for may years to come.

This post was edited

Ahhhh, yes! Forgot about VVHS/OLT ... we did stop in and take a tour of the place and we plan on visiting there in our motorhome and meeting our CO friends who took us to Mountain Air Ranch. Thanks for jogging the memory!

This post was edited

There are some awesome spots I used to go to for nude camping when I lived in Cali, Andy. I would definitely investigate Domeland, accessed through Kernersville and the west fork of the Kern River. I can give you details if you want.

I also have some spots here in Colorado and an awesome place on the Colorado River in Utah that you access through Colorado.

Don

This post was edited

Thanks Don,

I'd love the details on any spots you've camped!

This post was edited

We are currently motorhome camping at our club. My wife's tent camping days are over! She enjoys being naked, prefers our motorhome but likes to camp on pavement, gravel ... anything but dirt. She'll deal with the dirt if she's up in the mountains and not near the desert!We know of Mountain Air Ranch in Colorado ... been there. We know of Mountaindale in Oregon, day visit there. Can you RV campers give me some other options for nude RV camping, in the mountains amongst the pine trees, in your area.Thanks!

Andy,

Even in the textile RV Park we're seasonals at, my wife likes it, I prefer to go barefoot. I find that gravel can get your attention. The skin on my feet is like shoe leather and crusher run or blue stone will not break the skin.

Do you go barefoot on the gravel?

Most of the time, I rather be barefoot than ware shoes.

Bob

This post was edited
RE:Need suggestions for clothing optional Mountain camping (OLT/VVHS)

Ahhhh, yes! Forgot about VVHS/OLT ... we did stop in and take a tour of the place and we plan on visiting there in our motorhome and meeting our CO friends who took us to Mountain Air Ranch. Thanks for jogging the memory!
AndyDi & Nkhiker : I did a 2-week gig as a Camp Host @ OrientLandTrust/ValleyViewHS this past October (2017), my first time as a host.
It was fantastic opportunity to learn so much more about the Trust, the land, the operation, and the wonderful people that work so hard behind the scenes to make the place what it is (and maintain as much as possible the traditions and culture that have made it special). I had so much fun (and worked my bare buns off) helping people enjoy their stay in the camping area, pools and pavilion.
I would suggest at LEAST a 3 night stay to really absorb what makes OLT/VVHS unique.
I plan on returning next year to have another go of it, hopefully beginning in April!! I would love to meet "all y'all" then! - Nudeprewd 11/16/2017

This post was edited

There is an app for your phone that is called nudist compass that might also find places to go around you

This post was edited

Whatever your plans, warming by the campfire when the evening chill approaches, cannot be beat while "naturally attired" The smell of the smoke with the warming heat upon your exposed skin cannot be beat! Even if only relaxing with a cold one in your own back yard! Enjoy, my friends!

This post was edited

Please note - I can't enjoy this at any ordinary camp ground!

This post was edited