RE:Favorite nude activities?

Lately ... just hanging out with my naked wife! I still love seeing her do everyday things, every day, while naked! ;-)

This post was edited

Lately ... just hanging out with my naked wife! I still love seeing her do everyday things, every day, while naked! ;-)

Are you following her around the house again :D

This post was edited

Lately ... just hanging out with my naked wife! I still love seeing her do everyday things, every day, while naked! ;-)Are you following her around the house again :D

I can't help it! :DDD

If she'd attach a broom to my ass, at least I'd be doing my part and the floor would be clean all the time! ;-)

This post was edited

I must admit I really love dancing in the nude ... it is the music, it is the dance, it is freedom being naked ... so uplifting!

This post was edited

Outdoor activities. We enjoy swimming and sunbathing, hot tub, badminton, even just sitting around chatting. It is so nice outdoors. Liberating ! And the sun feels So nice on bare skin !

This post was edited

I like anything doing nude. I prefere to do something outside. I really like washing the car in the nude altough I always wash it inside our workshop where our high pressure cleaner is. The first time I was all alone on in the shop and I locked the doors. The 2nd time it was on a saturday in the evening so I didn't locked the doors. I really wish it was more accepted. My neighbours next to my house know I'm always naked and they say they are not offend by it.

This post was edited

Swimming and playing video games.

This post was edited

Definitely Running for me! I wish I could always do it for all my runs not legal though in the United States. Other Activities that I have enjoyed nude is Frisbee, Swimming at a camp I've also I've bowled nude once and it was pretty cool. The following I havent done yet but will list in order the things that I still would love to do nude. Basketball,Volleyball,Nude Yoga class,Skinny dip, Hike, and Bike.

This post was edited

Im not sure but it seems like this post was related more to just sports but If its fair to mention anything I would like to mention nude massage which I have had before and the other one is one that I haven't done yet but want to and that's being a nude model for a group or art class setting!

This post was edited

Other Activities that I have enjoyed nude is Frisbee, Swimming at a camp The following I havent done yet but will list in order the things that I still would love to do nude. Basketball,Volleyball,Nude Yoga class,Skinny dip, Hike, and Bike.

You mention swimming at camp, but then have skinny dip in your list. To me, swimming nude is the same as skinny dipping. If there is a difference, could you please explain what it is?

This post was edited