RE:Sleeping naked!

i went with some guys from my church to do clean up after Harvey. We paired up to share rooms. I asked a young man who I barely knew if he wanted to share with me. He said yes. He did admit that he was a bit surprised that i stripped completely in front of him so casually, but also said that it did not bother him. He was raised and still lives in a home with his mom and grandmother so for him he did not have another male around to learn to be casually nude with. He stayed modest, but assured me that my lack of clothes was fine with him.

This post was edited

I've slept naked since high school, through dorm living and when traveling with work team members in the early days.
No one ever had a problem with it that I remember.

This post was edited

i went with some guys from my church to do clean up after Harvey. We paired up to share rooms. I asked a young man who I barely knew if he wanted to share with me. He said yes. He did admit that he was a bit surprised that i stripped completely in front of him so casually, but also said that it did not bother him. He was raised and still lives in a home with his mom and grandmother so for him he did not have another male around to learn to be casually nude with. He stayed modest, but assured me that my lack of clothes was fine with him.

It does help to have a male role model for some of these younger men who are brought up by single mothers. Guys need to be men but more importantly how to be gentlemen.

This post was edited

I sleep naked in the summer for about 4 years. Last year I slept naked in the winter too, except for 2 days when I was on holiday were I shared a room with a friend. It was too cold too sleep naked but I don't know if I should dared it anyway.
This year we made again a trip together, but now for 12 days. So as I'm more confident and it was for such a long time, I asked him the first night if he would mind if I was naked in the room. He didn't mind, so I slept naked but was also naked when we watched tv or spend some time reading a magazine or playing on our Phone.

This post was edited

Caught a cold Friday night. I was feeling quite sluggish, sore throat, stuffiness, headache, head felt like a saturated sponge. I was lying on the couch being cared for by my lovely naked wife as I laid in a robe. She gave me some meds to help me sleep but asked ... "do you want to take your robe off? You won't sleep well with anything on." She knows me quite well! Took off the robe, she tossed a blanket, just out of the dryer, on me and I was out for over 3 hours! All better now, thanks to the lovely nude nurse that took care of me! ;-)

This post was edited