Storm?

Does anyone have information on the condition on Playalinda beach? Was there any damage from the storm,is lot 13 open? Thanks for any info.

This topic was edited
RE:Storm?

I went to Playalinda today, and it seems to have fared well. There is a lot of seaweed and debris at the high tide line, but otherwise it was as great as always. Lot 11 was closed, maybe some damage, although I saw a couple walking off the beach there anyway, so just not be too bad. Lots 12 and 13 were normal. I had parked at 13 and walked down the beach, wondering how far I could go before I was the only one nude. I got just past the boardwalk at 12, and I could see a nude couple in the distance so kept walking, until I got close enough to realize they were having sex on the beach. So I turned around to avoid crowding the lovebirds. If not for that roadblock, I think with 11 being closed I could have made it past 11 and near to 10 before being out of place as the only nudist among textiles, because the beach looked empty beyond that couple.

This post was edited
RE:Storm?

Its fine and in good shape. Some beach erosion, but not too bad. Lots of seaweed, but other than that its fine.

This post was edited