RE:Shaving for nude beach

I do trim a bit because of a surgical scar.
If there is too much hair around it looks very strange - like a small island without any hair and I dont like that.
I think everyone should decide this for themselves ;-)

This post was edited

In europe 95% of naturist men and women are shaved or trimmed. When you go to a nudist resort almost every body is trimmed and the ones not trimmed or shaved attract attention.

I wonder where you take that figure from. Maybe if you count in "just a little bit clipped of" as "trimmed", 95 % might be true. But the picture you paint with "nearly everyone wears no pubes at all or trims them so short that it is nearly no pubes" is nothing I ever saw in the wild.
Surely a full bush that never saw any blades is seldom, but there is enough people who still wear something that's worth being called a bush.

This post was edited

When I go to a nude beach, I shave just as I do any other day. Why should it be different? Despite the joke of "I shaved my balls for this?" mine are shaved daily anyway.

This post was edited

What event are you going to thats coming up?

This post was edited

I too shave almost everyday whether Im going to the nude beach or club, like others have said once I shaved I cant seem to go back to being hairy. Ive tried but I just dont like it.

This post was edited

I usually am smooth from the waist down at the beach, and clipped chest. I am going to a nude, men only, pot luck this weekend. I will be groomed but about 1/2 of the group never heard of clippers or scissors. To each their own.

This post was edited

I don't like to shave, I do pluck my pubes off. Now just the ones around my genitals, penis, testicles, base of penis, etc. Like to have the rest clean, but really too much "keeping". I use depilatory cream, I have use it all over my body, yes, all over, even my face (big mistake). Never more.
Have used hot wax, but new to the area and have not find a place to do it. Some call it brazilian, some manzilian, some will do the crack, genitals but not the testicles, so that is why I haven't use wax lately. But like and love to be smooth all over year round.

This post was edited

I've both shaved and waxed before going out to the beach. I loved the smooth finish that waxing produced, but unfortunately my skin reacted by breaking out a little. So now I shave totally below the penis and a little landing strip above the penis that is cropped very short.

This post was edited

I haven't gotten as far as hot-waxing yet, though it seems it may be a better, longer-lasting option!

I have found that shaving is much the same as shaving my face - give it a day and it will still look and feel OK. Anything further, and not so clean.

I've tried home hair removal lotions. The first was a gentle "bikini" option, as I heard some irritation horror stories on-line. Unfortunately, even after the max 10 minutes, nothing! I needed to shave. Now I understand that people have different physiologies, so another's experience may be different!

Today I tried the classic "Nair." 10 minutes, fine. Felt a little burning on the "scrotal" area, though. It worked wonderfully! Waiting to see if I stay smoother "down there" than shaving. Much, much cleaner result though! Still some scrotal discomfort! Powder for now - if still an issue tomorrow, I'll try some hemorrhoidal cream to eliminate the burn! My advice - fine "up top, but leave that zone alone!!

This post was edited

Word to the wise - leave that stuff up top! Keep it off anything below the penis!

This post was edited