This post was edited
RE:Nude church

Yes! I would try it!

This post was edited

Yes I would love to

This post was edited

Why not a nude church? I feel that Jesus considered nakedness a natural state - consider the lilies of the valley - though the church finds its power in clothing us in all sorts of nonsense. Strip it off and worship!

This post was edited

Yes. I'm in for it

This post was edited

Yes
Make the whole thing compulsory nudity, Vicar, choir etc

This post was edited

Nude in church? What's the issue? As nudists we are generally very comfortable and natural with each other's naked bodies socially. So why not to a church meeting like that. Modern churches put no score anymore on the way you dress these days. So why bother about a state of undress. I presume, it will be a full nudist congregation, because if not, the nudity may upset other members not used to the nudist lifestyle.

Clothes also show hierarchy and status. So being totally nude all of us, including the pastor/priest, shows symbolically what we should be, ALL EQUAL IN THE EYES OF THE LORD.

Or is it maybe about the spirituality that may be harping here? Like: " One should not speak about or to God in a naked state." An argument like that speaks directly against the nudist lifestyle of freedom, no shame, no judgement. Do you put on clothes before as a nudist you read from the Bible or pray??? A church is just a congregation of believers, worshipping in a common manner and enjoying the fellowship. If one believes that you should be dressed before you are "proper" to approach God/ Maria / Jesus then I find it very questionable.

PS If this post was put up in jest, then I apologies for the long "sermon." Amen!

This post was edited

Yes I would

This post was edited

hahahahahaha ... if they had nude church services ... I'd start going again! :DDDD

This post was edited

I have seen a clip from one I think in a southern state.

This post was edited