Favorite Music

Just got a brand new Music system installed in our Happy Naked clubhouse. What music do you like to be added? Any favorite songs, bands, genre's? :-)))

This topic was edited
RE:Favorite Music

Hmmmmm ... my taste in music covers a wide spectrum. I enjoy most music from my mothers era; Nat King Cole, Sinatra, Bennett, Dean Martin, Benny Goodman, Glenn Miller, Count Basie ... most Big Band Music, Vietnam era music; Motown, 60's, some 70's, Eric Clapton, Steve Winwood, Fleetwood Mac, The Eagles, John Denver, Smooth Jazz, 10,000 Maniacs, Natalie Merchant, Crowded House, Simple Minds, Simply Red, Musicals and Classical, even light opera, Andrew Lloyd Webber. About the only music I don't care for at all is rap. I can usually listen to country but for a very short time ... depends on the artist.

This post was edited

a lot of 80;s alt rock and dark wave like the Smiths Smashing Pumpkins Jesus and Mary chain Depeche Mode Morrissey New Order Joy Division David Bowie

This post was edited

All music added to the Music system, but there's room for much much more! :-)))

This post was edited

Thanks Wolf you have such amazing taste in music :)

This post was edited

All music added to the Music system, but there's room for much much more! :-)))

On your days off from the Happy Naked Cafe' ... are you going to be the DJ at Happy Naked Radio!?? :DDD

This post was edited

On your days off from the Happy Naked Cafe' ... are you going to be the DJ at Happy Naked Radio!?? :DDD

The Music system is the DJ! It can play music at shuffle mode and by genre or playlist :-))

I need to be available everywhere in case needed :-)))

This post was edited

Anything you can dance to is cool

This post was edited

Anything you can dance to is cool

True! ^_^

This post was edited

Grateful Dead, Buddy Holly, Swing, Jazz, Melvin and the Blue Notes, Nina Simone, the Who, Electric Light Orchestra, Aerosmith....

This post was edited