Empty Nest

Most of us are probably empty nesters. (I am not).
I have had several people comment that one of the advantages of having an empty nest is that you can be naked at home whenever you feel like it.
Did you find that your nude time increased substantially when the last child left the nest?

This topic was edited
RE:Empty Nest

My nude time definitely increased. While many have raised their children nude that is not the case with here. When our kids left there was no real cause to worry about clothes. The closest child knows to text when coming over to allow time to dress.

Also, not only does it allow for more nude time, it can be a kind of second honeymoon. Many couples have enjoyed privacy they haven't known for years.

This post was edited

absolutely - I'm naked at home usually 100% of the time. Put clothes on when we have company, or when I go out.
I work in the yard naked and use our hot tub naked. When the cold weather comes I have to put something on
when I'm outside. Even my dog knows when I put clothes on it's time for a walk.

This post was edited

Absolutely. It is even to the point they know to call before just showing up. I work from home and work naked at times.

This post was edited

Absolutely. It is even to the point they know to call before just showing up. I work from home and work naked at times.
On three different occasions I have mentioned to empty nest acquaintances that I knew were telecommuters that an advantage of working from home is that you can work in shorts all summer. Two of them responded that the real advantage is that you can work in nothing all summer.
Another time another friend of mine who is an empty nest telecommuter made a comment that since his wife gets done at noon on Fridays in the summer, he makes sure he is dressed by that time. I said jokingly "So I guess you work in the nude in the summer". He just changed the subject.

This post was edited