RE: New to the group!

23.75 hours (that's a few minutes to walk to the mailbox, which i have done naked a couple times but dare not risk it too much since I live in the Bible belt)

This post was edited
RE: how many hours do you spend nude?

I've just returned from a holiday where I achieved my ambition of being naked from airport to airport. That is, from leaving the airport car park in the hire car to returning it. Better yet, because of the flight times, I was able to do seven complete days. 1:10 pm on Tuesday 9th to 1:15 pm on Tuesday 16th. I had to park up at a nearby (textile) beach to use up the last half hour, and the food was in the boot, so that may qualify for the Daring! group.
Before you ask, it was at the naturist zone at Vera Playa, where you can be fully naked on beach and streets, and even for meals at the right places.

This post was edited

Being retired, if I am home all day (including the backyard) then I am nude 24 hours.

This post was edited

Last week I spent 166 hours naked continuously, that's 24 hors a day for just under 7 days (7 x 24 = 168). But I was on a week's holiday in the nude resort of Vera Playa in Spain.

This post was edited

Most days, I'm only dressed for the 8-9 hours for work. At home, I'm nude as soon as I walk in the door and remain 100% nude until I have to leave again. So, on average I spend about 14-15 hours a day completely nude. Most weekends, I'm nude the entire time. I simply see no need to wear anything while at my own home.

This post was edited
RE:how many hours do you spend nude?

Since I work from home and don't need to go out much I'm naked without a single man made thing on 24 hours a day for 3-4 days at a time often. Every now and then I'm well supplied enough, through myself and my friends, to stay naked 24 hours a day for 10-15 days at a time. Sometime when I feel up for it, I'm going to attempt a whole month.

This post was edited

I am also probably nude 12-13 hours every week day. On weekends, nude the entire time.

This post was edited

I would say that I am nude around 12hrs a day and always nude on weekends when home

This post was edited

only wear clothes when got to so live nude 24/7

This post was edited

Average across the past week probably 12 hrs per day. It is more in summer because I have a private back yard. Impressed with all you folks that can do 24/7!

This post was edited