Smooth or full bush ? what's your preference ?

i have been inspired to create this thread here after i have seen a similar post in another group .
So which is your preferred way ...being smooth or natural ? ..My case for a variety of reasons ..prefer a full bush

This topic was edited
RE:Smooth or full bush ? what's your preference ?

been smooth here since .high school , like the look and feel keeps the young look for me as well

This post was edited

Prefer a natural bush that has been trimmed, especially around a certain area.

This post was edited

I have tried trimming (never smooth) but since Im naturally hairy I dont know where to stop. A full body trim feels great and shows muscle definition well but is a lot to maintain. Ive gone to working out for better definition and returned to my Neanderthal default status, but still shave below my pubes to keep things mobile.

This post was edited

I'm not hairy anyway. I do keep it shaved below.
I moisturize and like the feel of smooth skin.
On summer days when naked in woods love the breeze across my body.

This post was edited

I am smooth from the neck down and love the smooth look on men and women

This post was edited

I much prefer the smooth look and feel. I am often working in the barn or on the farm naked. To not have hair to gather hay dust or chain saw chips is a plus. Nothing to get hot and sticky. Just much cleaner feel. No plastered down hair!

This post was edited

I like to be smooth

This post was edited

I really like the look and feel of smooth. I shave chest, pubes, balls and ass completely. It not only appeals visually, but its functional too. Keeps things cleaner and fresher and i am not a fan of getting hairs in my mouth while licking women or sucking other men. Smooth is more beneficial while tanning too. The look of a tanned smooth body is beautiful imho.

This post was edited

Personally I like being smooth just feels better to me. Not a beauty thing I'm older heavier and just comfortable in my body. To all others it's your choice. The main point for me is to just enjoy being naked with others and enjoying the nude lifestyle.

This post was edited

As a hairy man I found the looks of going all smooth not fitting with who I am. However being intimitaly smooth is to me an important aspect of hygiene. My compromise is to leave my body natural, trim my public's and shave all genital areas. This does looks and feels good while maintaining a good hygiene where and when needed.

This post was edited