RE:The checklist

This group seems pretty dead, so I thought I'd start a new topic to mark my joining.Beach, houses, nature, streets: what's your score?I've been naked on 1 beach, been naked in 1 house and 2 backyards, been naked in forests a few times. Never out on the streets.How about you?

I like this question, so here I go: Beaches 7, houses 8 (including mine), backyards three. Forests two, streets none that I remember.

This post was edited

This group seems pretty dead, so I thought I'd start a new topic to mark my joining.Beach, houses, nature, streets: what's your score?I've been naked on 1 beach, been naked in 1 house and 2 backyards, been naked in forests a few times. Never out on the streets.How about you?

I like this question, so here I go: Beaches 7, houses 8 (including mine), backyards three. Forests two, streets none that I remember.

This post was edited

WOW......memories....... 1 beach, many times, too many houses to count, I used to get naked at new homes for sale having open houses and homes and apps. being built (on a Sunday) and usually end up with a wank, 3 or 4 backyards, a couple of forests and I drove naked too many times to count, some of them ending up with yet another wank in the middle of the street.

This post was edited

Hoo, boy. Let's see, now... 5 houses/apartments, 4 nudist clubs, 3 parks/beaches, 3 swimming pools, 1 hot tub (at a non-nudist resort), driven nude, flown an airplane nude, done yardwork nude. I think that's all - at least, all I can remember at the moment over the last 30 years or so.

This post was edited

Can't deny, it's fun to take inventory. Mostly, it is the dozen nature spots where I hike or skinnydip near home every summer. Also my back yard, and the yards and pools of five buddies who live far away. Some outdoor naked time in various countries on 6 continents, Many beaches for sure. Maybe 14 bars (half where it's expected, half where it was not), and a dozen CO or nudist campgrounds/resorts. I have to admit that some of my experiences were just opportune moments to push the envelope. The happiest times are low risk extended sharing of naked time with friends or solo communing with nature.

This post was edited

I know that I am pretty late in this, but here it goes

2 nude beaches
2 tactile beaches
2 lakes with no nudist areas
2 rooftop decks
1 front porch
Boats! Tons of boats, nearly every time I get on a boat I suddenly hate my clothing
Countless swimming pools
5 homes with other nudists (parties, games etc)
1 bowling alley (naked bowling is the BEST)
2 streets
4 cars (driving) usually across country (more than 200 miles) 2 cars passengering in the city
2 desert hiking trips (just moved to Colorado, looking forest to some naked forest time)
2 bars (oops!) THAT might belong in a Trueswingers story....

....and a partridge in a pear tree....
I was paraplegic in 2014-2015
Corrective surgery was a success, but I am not as strong as I was, and I still carry that weight. Some of these activities are now limited....
Still open to be nekkid. Just not as mobile....

This post was edited

I know that I am pretty late in this, but here it goes

2 nude beaches
2 tactile beaches
2 lakes with no nudist areas
2 rooftop decks
1 front porch
Boats! Tons of boats, nearly every time I get on a boat I suddenly hate my clothing
Countless swimming pools
5 homes with other nudists (parties, games etc)
1 bowling alley (naked bowling is the BEST)
2 streets
4 cars (driving) usually across country (more than 200 miles) 2 cars passengering in the city
2 desert hiking trips (just moved to Colorado, looking forest to some naked forest time)
2 bars (oops!) THAT might belong in a Trueswingers story....

....and a partridge in a pear tree....

This post was edited

8 nude beaches/lakes
3 non nude beaches
3 nude resorts
4 forest trails
8 houses
2 back yards
2 hot tubs

looking to expand my list

This post was edited

8 nude beaches/lakes3 non nude beaches3 nude resorts4 forest trails8 houses2 back yards2 hot tubslooking to expand my list

2 beaches
1 resort
about 3 trails
2 houses (not including only sleeping)
2 yards
6 or so hot tubs, mostly in men's locker rooms.

This post was edited

I have skinnydipped in a Holiday Inn pool in Miami.
I've been buttnaked on the nude section at Haulover Beach [I travel there once a year]
I've enjoyed nudity with my nude buddies at JeJu Sauna and Wellness spa up in Gwinnett Co [north of Atlanta].
Was in my backyard naked last nite with the motion-detector-lites turned OFF.
I've entertained nude buds at my house.
I've enjoyed hangin nude with buds at their spot.

NOT THE WOODS TYPE AT ALL SOOOooo I probably won't be at some of these secluded resorts.

BONUS:
my old neighbor from my condo days got locked outside his condo naked by his crazy exgirlfriend. Knocked on my door, I look thru the peephole and see its my neighbor. I open the door, I'm naked, he's naked but embarassed but more pissed off. I invite him in, we enjoy some brews together naked. Finally his check knocks on my door. He says 'tell her you ain't seen me' and I did. LOL.

He went home about 2 hours later.

This post was edited