RE: Kicked Out For No Reason - LESandSHARON

You want to try and read the rules.

Which set of rules ie the ones you have, the ones which show up on some of the members computers etc or in my case non to be found at all other than what has been posted on the forums which isn't any help for members who only use the chat.

Chat is so daft as when you use the slide bar on the side to take it up the posts on chat which has been posted just before you enter the room, which most people wont do it says read the rules above which in mine and other members aren't there.

So come on stop blaming people when the rules aren't able to be found at all when entering the room and you think it is their fault and not the sites fault, it has been posted on here that the rules are missing so if you bother to read these posts you will see there is a problem.

I just hope when the new chat comes live on the 1st December (this was only listed on a blog by team true 1 on the 21 Nov and so if you don't look at the blog section you wont know this when to me it should be listed under ''Announcements on True Nudist) will have the rules with the same set for the mods and users to use to show up before you enter the room.

This post was edited
RE: This Is Getting Boring

Yes, mistakes happen and you could be banned by accident, but moaning on the forum does nothing other than alienate you from majority of decent members. If you're banned from chat, shut up and sit out your time. And, as for the 99% of you who deserve to be banned, I suggest you grow up and stop acting like spoilt little brats. We are sick and tired of listening to your lies.

And everyone is sick of you sticking your damn nose into everyone else's business.

This post was edited
RE:Kicked Out For No Reason - LESandSHARON

Asking it about in the forums as to why you were kicked out of chat is not something that I normally respond to....Coming into chat stating that you are horny and wanting to skype is RUDE....asking someone to go to another site is against TOS.....The chat room is NOT for adult play....Therefore I kicked you out ....

This post was edited
RE: This Is Getting Boring

what on earth is the point of this ?
I've wondered that. You can't really conduct a conversation in the main room, and based on what I read about chat in the forum, saying in the main room what you would like to talk about and inviting private chat is bad form at best, and can get you booted.

This post was edited