RE:Couples shaving each other

I started shaving the wife years ago when she would ask me to check her legs for spots she missed while in the bath. The legs led to the bikini trim and then once I just kept going and took it all off. I really didn't know what I was doing. I used the razor on her entire untrimmed pubic area and that was the wrong thing to do. It caused lots of itching and discomfort. I think now I have figured it out . I would not let her shave me, she is way too careless.

This post was edited

I would not let her shave me, she is way too careless.

It will be OK, just have her use a straight razor. Everything will turn out fine.

This post was edited

It will be OK, just have her use a straight razor. Everything will turn out fine.

Easy for you to say, I'll let her practice on you and when she figures it out, she can work on me!!

This post was edited

I helped my wife shave when she was pregnant with each of our kids. She was always tidy and when she gave birth, each of the kids came into a hairless world. Since then she has had laser and this has made the job much easier. She has also helped me on occasion, but I am pretty good at shaving as I have been doing it most of my adult life.

This post was edited

My husband shaves me on a regular basis. If I do it I end up missing the hard to reach spots. I wouldn't dare shave him as I would be afraid of cutting him. He shaves himself even though I know he would like me to do it.

This post was edited

Several years ago I had a coronary angiogram procedure done at the local hospital. At that time, I was shaving myself quite regularly. Just so happened that I had shaved the night before the procedure, not really knowing what to expect. After I was checked in and given instructions to strip completely and given a gown to put on, I laid in bed as the nurse took my vitals and asked me tons of medical questions.

She left momentarily and return with a small tray and said, "I need to shave you around your groin for this procedure." She pulled back and sheet and gown and I watched as her eyes grew larger and she looked at me and said, "Wow, you already did that for me and you did a great job!" I said, "it's that way all the time." She said, "we should have you doing this procedure on patients. You really do a great job!"

As I was being transferred from hospital bed to surgical table, the cardiologist doing the procedure said, "I hear you did a great job of prepping the area we needed hair free." I said, "yup ... gets done like brushing my teeth and brushing my hair!" He chuckled and the gave me the sleep meds and off to sleep land I went!

I've gone to waxing nowadays and I prefer that over shaving. My wife is still hesitant about joining me so I continue to shave her every couple of days.

This post was edited

Andy or anyone else with experience , have you considered laser or electrolysis over waxing? Im very fair skinned and very blonde, I went it to see about laser and was told I wasnt a good candidate. Apparently laser works best on darker hair. But they did suggest electrolysis which I have an consultation appointment next week. Just checking for other points of view...

This post was edited

Three years ago my wife and I started getting Laser hair removal to our pubes and other areas, what we found out is that if you want good results you need to have a very close shave before each treatment, also when the treatment is going on this is not the time to be shy. For my best results I found that the skin needs to be tight while the laser is being applied so you might have to assist the technician by pulling the skin. My technician was a little apprehensive at first and only placed the laser on the area instead of moving the skin tight.

This post was edited

Did you find anyone that would let you see and be seen ???

This post was edited

If you need any help, you just let me know, hehe
I shave myself for many years, I enjoy the smooth clean feel

This post was edited