This topic was edited
RE:Love to meet other Christian Nudist

I world Love to meet other Christian nudists too

This post was edited

I too would love to meet some Christian Nudists, love to have visitors anytime

This post was edited

We also look forward to meeting other nudists as well. Being Christian does give some shared experiences.

This post was edited

Love to meet other Christian Nudists.

Consider joining a club and seeing if they have anyone who is teaching a Bible study, a class or maybe folks who just like to socialize about Christianity.

This post was edited

Same here, I would like to meet other Christian nudists - we seem to be few and far between here in the NW Ohio/SE Michigan area. For now, just trying to make friends around the world.

This post was edited

This is exactly what I am searching for. Living in the Bible Belt of the southwest there are a lot of good Christian people around us but the subject of true beginning of how we began life with God naked and unashamed is taboo. I would ask permission first to all in this group. If I can send a FR to those who believe enough to post here. Fellowship is what brings us together and closer to God. I am proud to be made in my creators image and seek others who believe the same. Remember where 2 or more are gathered in his name then he is there also. God Bless you all.

Robert

This post was edited

my skype enrico_ud and whatsapp +39 393 1104200. Enrico from Italy

This post was edited

Yes indeed we are all gods unique creation each one of us different and our nude and natural beauty should be enjoyed and celebrated

This post was edited

What I believe and practice from Gods word throws me out of wack with almost all of society. Including most who profess to believe. (they just dont have and practice all the truth, doesnt mean they wont be saved) But Jesus said it would be that way if we truly follow Him. In my experience I learned to think for myself, search out the truth, discard all mans introductions to religion. Most of which are in some way contradicting Gods word. Even though im a member and attend an organized church. I recognize that organized religion. Even if its pure when begun, seems to always quickly deteriate to a social club with in many cases dictators in charge. Our Creator is our only dictator, and He being the source of all love handles the power perfectally, man cannot handle dictatorship without corrupting it, because of mans lack of a perfect character. In my church God messenger who laid out the plan said to set up no dictators, they didnt listen and take heed, and consequently corruption in church leadership has resulted.

Oh well. I enjoy making friends and meeting otjer naturist christians when possible. Im truck driving. (passing through Amirillo Tx Tuesday i think) But quitting at end of week when i get home to TN, return to developing agriculture and woods work.

This post was edited

Im in nj delaware and pa christian love tge Lord and his word anything i can do for your good reading studing... Hang out let me know.God bless

This post was edited