RE: Illinois Beach State Park

Thinking of hitting the beach on Sunday - any other naked men want to join me??

This post was edited

i (male) went today and it was a beautiful bug free ranger free day. one middle age couple (European)? was there and the female varied between nude, topless and bikini. 4 or 5 thongers and all quiet.. beautiful

This post was edited
RE:Illinois Beach State Park

Weather looking good for this Thursday or Friday. The season is slipping away. Have not seen rangers this year?

This post was edited

Saturday the 16th was fantastic: high 80s, light breeze.
The North unit, surprisingly, had a couple of nude dudes (widely separated, I doubt they knew the other was there), nodded to each as I hiked.

When I got to the South unit around 2PM, there were a few thonged folks, and surprisingly several women top-free with their (non-nude) SOs. On the way out again, folks had relaxed a bit, a few guys nude.

The water was quite pleasant, great day on the beach.

I hope I get the chance to get out one afternoon this week, but it's looking doubtful that I'll have the time.

This post was edited

Anyone planning to get naked here on Thursday afternoon?

This post was edited

Went for a bit today, trying to enjoy the last of the 90 degree days. Wasn't ever sure if i was in the right area. Only found a handful of fully clothed people. Surprised there weren't more out to enjoy the last hot day.

Couldn't spend very long.

Anyone want to go tomorrow morning?

This post was edited

Tomorrow might be the for real this time last nice day of the season. Hope to see you all out there.

This post was edited

Yes! You can be naked but you have to be discreet about it. Best thing to do is have a thong or g-string to trow on if people walk by.

This post was edited

sounds good if there is a resurgence. ..especially since Mazo is no longer available. Imy game if anyone else is willing to go..

This post was edited

i'm thinking we all should somehow have a house party for all of us nudity deprived people. the chicago fun club usually has some fun outings but i don't see any posted on the meetup. anyone open to having a illinois state beach party?

This post was edited