Cold snap

We're going to have a couple of days of freezing temps here in central Texas. Fortunately, our house has a fireplace! That helps warm things up nicely.

This topic was edited
RE:Cold snap

Windchill is -30. Looks like another week of it right now. That is just plain stupid cold. I still keep the house temp at 77 degrees. I would no doubt go higher but the little wifey gets to warm past that. I know I am burning thru the utilities but being naked with her is well worth it to me. How can you put a price on a naked wife? With the invasion of textiles in and out of the house for the holidays I am more than ready for as much naked time as I can get in.

This post was edited

I won't tell you our recent temps Rock ... it'll only P you off! :DDD

It is warmer outside than inside this damn house! I've been keeping the house at a compromising 67 degrees. I can be naked and Di will be 1/2 naked, with slippers on. She also gets warm/hot easily as she gets cold, but she knows how I hate even wearing my robe so we compromise.

Those below zero temps are insane! We bitch and complain when it's 60 or colder and in the mornings it's been mid 30's but it warms up quick in this valley.

Stay warm, Stay Naked and keep Mrs. Rock happy! ;-)

This post was edited

We're going to have a couple of days of freezing temps here in central Texas. Fortunately, our house has a fireplace! That helps warm things up nicely.

I feel your pain, it was 21 F on the patio yesterday morning and 26F today. Gritted my teeth and took fresh water out to the dogs without dressing either morning. Yeah, pain in the rear but TPWD is stocking trout in several of the state parks in this area and the GRTU and TPWD are both stocking on the Guadalupe. I am turning up the heat, staying nude, and tying trout flies. No, I am not going after the trout in the nude, we have to make some concessions so I will dress warm and make sure the waders don't leak.

This post was edited

I'm with you on that one...we've been at high 20s down here at night and 40s during the day. The day isn't too bad but that butt kicker north wind is no fun at all. I just went out to check the pool and that 32 was no fun. Hopefully, it will warm up by the end of the week.

This post was edited

Getting an arctic blast here over the next 3 days. Ugh!

This post was edited