Male members of this group and submitting pictures ...

GUYS ...

Wonder why there aren't more women members of TN or of many groups ... I have many in my groups and I'd like to keep them!

Photos submitted by GUYS seem to follow a particular pose ... "make sure my penis is the main focus!" We ALL know what you have. We all know what they look like. We do NOT need a photo of you posed so that your area between your legs is the main focus of the picture.

Many of you are taking timer photos and that's fine ... it's the angle of the photo that questions your intent of the photo and your reasons for being here on True Nudists. Timer shots can be taken with a little planning and imagination so that the shot looks more candid and not posed. I just denied a photo because the timer shot was from low to the ground up between a member's legs ... with his penis the primary focus of the shot. Not acceptable.

I received several comments from female members that are friends, complaints from others and some that have decided to leave the site because of this typical photo submission from guys.

Please, don't waste your time or mine with these submission. If it continues, I'll just delete your membership to the group.

This topic was edited
RE:Male members of this group and submitting pictures ...

Thanks for taking a stand on this.

This post was edited

right on andy!!
preach it brother!

This post was edited

My view; there is nothing great about such photos. They only show you dont have an ounce of creativity in you and and that your motives to be a member here are very questionable. To me you'll come across as just another creeper.

This post was edited

I agree a man's penis has nothing to do with drinking coffee (the group theme). However I have noticed that the group album has a predominance of female pictures - is this sexist or just a liking for the ladies?

And I agree that a male nude photo should not focus on his genitals - they are just one small part of him. Nevertheless a man is more than likely to be showing his bits if he is truly naked. It's unavoidable. Here is my (lunchtime coffee) submission. BTW the pose wasn't to show off my bits, it's for comfort.

This post was edited

A quick scan of the photos on this site does support Ollygrumps comment that most of the photos are of women. Only 11 of the 131 photos have men in them. This represents only 8.3% of the photos. The photo of an arm with a tat on it and the one of a cat I couldn't tell if they were male or not so I included them with the women's photos. Why? Because it was a breakdown of photos of subjects identified as men and those not identified as men. But if you throw those 2 photos out then men are identifiable in 8.5% of the photos.

Clearly this is unscientific, but it could reflect that women drink more coffee than men, or that women are more often the subject of a photo than men.

Regardless, the number of photos for each sex misses the point. The point is that the subject matter of the photo should reflect the person, or animal, enjoying or contemplating their cup of coffee. It may be me, but if my first reaction to a photo is "hmmm, there seems to be a penis attached to a body holding a cup of coffee", then maybe the photographer missed the mark.

Only my opinion, but I'm sticking to it.

David

This post was edited

I'm curious about the posting of unsolicited pictures of women without the permission of the artist or subject, which are the result of on-line internet searches?? Isn't this supposed to be posting by members in accordance with TN guidelines?

This post was edited

A quick scan of the photos on this site does support Ollygrumps comment that most of the photos are of women. Only 11 of the 131 photos have men in them. This represents only 8.3% of the photos. The photo of an arm with a tat on it and the one of a cat I couldn't tell if they were male or not so I included them with the women's photos. Why? Because it was a breakdown of photos of subjects identified as men and those not identified as men. But if you throw those 2 photos out then men are identifiable in 8.5% of the photos.Clearly this is unscientific, but it could reflect that women drink more coffee than men, or that women are more often the subject of a photo than men.Regardless, the number of photos for each sex misses the point. The point is that the subject matter of the photo should reflect the person, or animal, enjoying or contemplating their cup of coffee. It may be me, but if my first reaction to a photo is "hmmm, there seems to be a penis attached to a body holding a cup of coffee", then maybe the photographer missed the mark.Only my opinion, but I'm sticking to it.David

A quick scan? You looked at ALL of them! That's a quick scan???

You went so far to look at all of them and do a mathematical computation but have yet to contribute to this group with photos, with contributions to discussions, except to criticize. I think, if I haven't done so already, it's time for you to say "so long" to this group. I will do it for you! ;D

This post was edited

I agree a man's penis has nothing to do with drinking coffee (the group theme). However I have noticed that the group album has a predominance of female pictures - is this sexist or just a liking for the ladies?And I agree that a male nude photo should not focus on his genitals - they are just one small part of him. Nevertheless a man is more than likely to be showing his bits if he is truly naked. It's unavoidable. Here is my (lunchtime coffee) submission. BTW the pose wasn't to show off my bits, it's for comfort.

Olly when is the last time you uploaded a picture to this group for consideration? You want photos of guys drinking coffee, upload them! NO ONE else but me uploads pics. You all want me to do the posting for you enjoyment but no one else posts any pics for consideration. I'm not here to provide for your entertainment. This is part of the group participation I've been speaking of and many of you guys aren't fulfilling that part of the requirement to join and remain members.

You all want to remain members to look at all the pics I upload and then complain about those I upload. Upload some yourself or move on. I'm taking a very good, female friend's advice and rebooting some of my own. I'm looking for Quality members and not Quantity of members. If you're not going to participate in some way to this group. Find another group because I will delete you from the group.

Olly, the picture you uploaded to this thread, I've never seen. I would have approved it, if I haven't already. What I normally get is pictures, like yours, but the camera is below the male model. The lens of the camera is pointing up to the models crotch and penis. The focus is the penis and scrotum, not the enjoyment of the coffee, while nude, that the picture is suppose to reflect. I've posted numerous pictures of women drinking coffee, why? Because I happen to love the female form more than the male form shoot me! I have a female nudist co Mod. If you can't get a photo of a nude male drinking coffee by her, you'll not get it passed me! If you think you're picture would not be approved because of your sitting position, look at the group profile picture. My wife sits like this because it's comfortable for her. ;D

This post was edited