Say hello

Why not introduce yourself and let us know where you're from?
I'm miev123 Group moderator and I am from Saskatchewan, Canada.

This topic was edited
RE:Say hello

Hi, I'm Lee and I am from Central Nebraska, USA

This post was edited

I'm Dave, 64 (just like the Beatle's song) and from SE Pennsylvania.

This post was edited

HELLO!!!! I am Pete and the one in this couple that is more attentive to the site than my bride. I am 67 live in central MO. near Lake of The Ozarks. I am a full time nudist and she is more the social nudist, and that's ok.

This post was edited

We are Bill (56) and Wendy (57) and live in the Daytona Beach area. We are fairly new to the nudist lifestyle and social nudism but are enjoying it. Weve met a couple of people from here and so far its been great!

Were also members at Cypress Cove resort and try to get down there at least once a month. Weve also planned a nakation this year to Hidden Beach in Mexico during July. We are really looking forward to that.

We are open to chatting with other couples and meeting folks when we are able.

This post was edited

Hello we are Marty and Mary been nudist for awhile but we are still noobs

This post was edited

Hello, I'm Bill and will be turning 56 in a few days. I live on Maryland's Eastern Shore near St.Michael's. Been here on the farm for 30 years now and have enjoyed being nude when ever I can. Wife and I have raised 2 kids and now they are done college and have moved out on their own, which means they are not asking me for money. We can go nude in our pool and hot tub and enjoy a glass of wine on the deck. Life is good.

This post was edited

Hi, I am Ben from Baton Rouge and have been a nudist for several years and am a home nudist.

This post was edited

I am Paul from darkest deepest Somerset who is mainly nude in the house garden when warm enough.

This post was edited

Afternoon everyone I'm jamie 35 from northamptonshire uk

This post was edited

Bryan from Manchester here

This post was edited