Knock knock Naked !

Im the same way, If i know who is comming over depending on who it is i will not get dressed. Most of my close friends know I am a nudist and are nude at home. Some join me, others dont care and there a few who i have to get dressed for. I have answerd the door nude, on occasion, 1} I knew who it was. 2} i did not have anything handy to cover up, luckly it was one of my friends the other time it was the Religious types. Need less to say, they never have came back. The ups and fedx guyes know me and really dont care one way or thea other.

This post was edited
RE: Answering the door

bump

This post was edited

there it is again. MOSQUITOS!

This post was edited

Can't open the door nude here in Saigon as it opens directly onto a busy street with a noodle shop and a coffee shop directly opposite, so there is a pair of shorts I can slip on or same shorts and a top my wife can slip on if we need to answer the door.

This post was edited
RE: Knock knock! Naked!

Just wondering... how many people here answer the door naked? Now, I do, if I know it's a friend coming over, but usually don't for FedEx, or that kinda thing. Just wondering what you guys do, and the reaction you get.

I answered the door naked several times for the pizza delivery person once it was a lady. They seemed a little surprised but didn't say anything. I would do it again

This post was edited

I am a nudist and would prefer to be nude 24/7 if I could. However I am a human being and do have a feeling of respect for others. It is not my mission in life to knowingly try to shock others with my nudity. As far as I can see there is nothing to be gained by answering the door nude. I also feel it is my right not to answer my door if someone unexpectantly comes knocking.

This post was edited

I wish I had the balls to answer the door nude lol! I always have a pair of basketball shorts by the door just in case someone knocks.

This post was edited

I am a nudist and would prefer to be nude 24/7 if I could. However I am a human being and do have a feeling of respect for others. It is not my mission in life to knowingly try to shock others with my nudity. As far as I can see there is nothing to be gained by answering the door nude. I also feel it is my right not to answer my door if someone unexpectantly comes knocking.Spoken like a True Nudist, not an exhibidiot.

This post was edited

I have mostly when we are camping at nude resorts, and even though nudity is expected it is still a interesting experiance when you open the door because we have 4 steps up into our 5th wheel and when you open the door whoever is outside it looking right up the front of your body and nothing is out of view

This post was edited

Naked who? Sorry it had to said some time ; )

This post was edited