thoughts on docking ?

I am very curious about how this group feels about docking and some experiences they have had

This topic was edited
RE:thoughts on docking ?

I have done it & loved it! I think I'm more Sensitive because I'm Uncut, and I suspect all Uncut guys are the same way vs. Cut, so Docking, for me at least, can be very Intense! Very hard NOT to cum. Very intense when Both of us do. ;-)

This post was edited

For the first time in my life I experienced docking with some who spontaneously took me into him. It was accompanied with some very sensual and intimate kissing and caressing. As an uncut guy who could never do that to someone I enjoyed it immensely. An entirely new sensation.

This post was edited

For "cut" guys, it's the closes they'll have to the feel of a covering on their cock head. For us going giving it, it's a sensation that is so different, the feel of skin on the underside of our foreskin that isnt ours, totally on an other world level. Only happen a few times over years and still fond memories of it.

This post was edited

hey guys, what is this exactly ? sounds interesting for an uncut nudist.... please advice

This post was edited

I had to read up on this from Urban Dictionary and now I get it! Sounds like a wonderful experience!

This post was edited

easiest way I'd say it to befriend guys in your area that are uncut...then go from there.

This post was edited

It's something I've always wanted to experience. I love the thought of that level of penis-to-penis intimacy, and to personally experience stimulation from another man's foreskin. I'm very loosely cut (when it's cold out and I'm a little shrunken, I look uncut), but cut nonetheless. My last boyfriend was uncut, and I communicated my interest in docking with him. He was pretty awkward about sex, and had never heard of such a practice before. He seemed to think it was impossible. One time we were in the shower together and I asked him if I could try to dock with him. He agreed, but his foreskin wan't quite long enough for it to smoothly work right away, and I could tell he didn't think it had any potential of working, so I gave up pretty quickly. My current boyfriend is cut, and we are pretty serious and monogamous, so it might just have to be one of those fantasies that I'll only ever be able to do in my head. :-)

This post was edited

Male bonding.

This post was edited

it sounds nice man never done it...

This post was edited

I have a very long foreskin, so i find it easy to dock another one and have done it in the past a couple of times with closed friends I knew for long time and trusted. It is indeed a very intimate activity and very intense for both. Every time, we could only last a few minutes before exploding, usually the cut guy first. The feel of another's head in the underside of the skin (and the subsequent "results" of that) is out of this world. I suspect that it is equally so for the cut guys.

i'm cut and have docked a few times and i agree very intimate and intense it only took me a few minutes to cum and my friend to follow, i continually try to restore my foreskin so i may try to reciprocate but even if i get to the restoration i want i know it won't be the same as if i had been left uncut.

This post was edited