Swindon Naturist Swim

Welcome to Swindon Bare Swim - a friendly place for naturists to enjoy the comforts of a Turkish bath and each others company.

We're open all year round, and open to all - singles and couples are both equally welcomed, as long as you're at least 18 years old.

We invite you to join us for some friendly relaxation.
10 entry, and you'll need a 1 coin deposit for the locker.

https://www.swindonbareswim.co.uk/contact/

This topic was edited
RE:Swindon Naturist Swim

I've been along to the last four sessions and have really enjoyed them. A nice bunch of friendly folk and excellent facilities too. As a novice nudist it didn't take long to feel relaxed.

This post was edited

Heard such good things about this swim, I hope to get along soon

This post was edited

For an relaxing social clothes free environment.
Great place to hang out and meet new friends.
Plenty of room for everyone.
Couples, singles male or female all welcome.
Turkish baths and swim.
I've been going since 2007.
Please contact below, before going.
www.swindonbareswim.co.uk

This post was edited

So on other days is it a guys only turkish bath?

This post was edited

No rest of time you have to wear costumes even in the showers, have mixed sessions, men only and women only but all have to be clothed.

This post was edited

Looking forward to the 2018 Swindon Bare Swim sessions resuming this Saturday, 13th January 2018. Always a great group of friendly people to spend some naked time with.

This post was edited

Next Swindon Bare Swim meets are 27th January.
And 10th & 24 February.
If new please contact through the website first.
Great place to meet new nudist friends.

This post was edited

I visited this swim a couple of times a few years ago. It was really enjoyable and I was made to feel welcome, despite being a single male.I wonder if it's still in operation these days? It isn't easy for me to get to Swindon at the weekend, but it would be great to visit the club another time!

Have been trying to get there the last couple of sessions but failed miserably! something crops up.... but am defiinitely going in a week or two hopefully

This post was edited