RE:How did you met your partner?

In court. My wife worked for a company that my company represented. She was appearing on behalf of her company and I was representing mine. The judge that was to hear the case became ill and the hearing was rescheduled for two weeks later. Well, we had some time to kill so we went out for lunch. I picked her up two weeks later, won the case, and asked her out. We were married for nearly 45 years before she passed away.

This post was edited

Sorry for your loss. She sounds like an awesome lady. Glad you had as many years as you did with her and hope your memories carry you through to another place. Peace... B & M

This post was edited

We worked together and were just acquaintances more or less. She was best friends with my admin and I would see her most every day as she would stop by our office.
I was going through a heart wrenching divorce after 25 years, my trusted wife wanted to play the field and take our business with her.
Annie walked up along side of me one day as I was overlooking the sales floor from my second floor office.
She could see I was hurting. Her words to me that day, I believe were God sent.
"You know, there is life after divorce" She said.
I felt a peace come over me! A much needed peace.
We started to talk more about our painful divorces and other similarities which developed into quite a bond.
Now she is my soulmate of nearly 20 years.
Boy, did I trade up! She is one amazing woman!

This post was edited

By the way, Glad to be in your group!

This post was edited

I met my late wife on a blind date set up by her friends and we were together till she passed in 2013. We spent our first date on the beach of Lake Michigan and saw our first sunset together.

This post was edited