Cut but wish/want to be uncut

Hi therr everyone,

I am cut and dont mind cut, but I have always loved uncut penises more for some reason and have wished my parents never got me cut. Over the years of seeing the beauty and hottness and pleasures of uncut, I have decided to try and regrow my foreskin back. I know it will be a long dedicated/trying process from things I have read. Slowly been trying different things here n there, but nothing constant yet. I have noticed that when im hard my skin is a little looser, and when im soft i do get a decent build up of skin bunch up behind my cockhead.
Wouldnt mind and would like to hear from others that have regrown their foreskin to possibly learn something different or just to hear their stories.

This topic was edited
RE:Cut but wish/want to be uncut

Very know, keep us posted/updated. Are you photographing your journey?

This post was edited

I have been restoring off and on for the past several years. Nothing too major, but I still have seen some slow growth over the years. The reason it's been taking me so long to restore is due to lack of consistency, so that would be my big advice. Whatever method or methods you use, be consistent and don't give up. I have also started to use a vitamin E oil before I go to bed every night which seems to be helping the skin stay healthy. I have heard that emu oil also helps so I will be getting some off of Amazon when I get some extra cash.

I have used various taping methods, manual methods, and devices. For me, so far, the best thing that I have used would be using a 3/4" socket from a socket wrench set. The way I use it is I wrap some waterproof tape (Nexcare is the brand I use) along the outer edge of the socket with the sticky side facing out. Then, I put it on the edge of my glans and roll my skin up so that it starts to stick to the tape that is there. Then, I take another piece of tape and tape it around the same area, making sure that it sticks to the skin, the other tape, and the socket itself. Then, as I'm walking around, the socket is heavy enough that it creates a gentle pull on the skin, but not so heavy that it hurts. I can wear it all day if I want to, but as with any restoring method, if it starts to hurt, stop for the day. It's better to stretch gradually and gain slow progress than to slow or stop progress completely by hurting yourself.

To go to the bathroom, I found it easier and cleaner to take it off and replace the tape when I'm done, though some people might choose to pee through the socket since there is a hole where the wrench goes at the end. Just be sure to have a towel or something to catch any drips from whatever is left inside.

I only just started doing this the last few days, but I have seen more growth from this over the last few days than I have seen over the last few years.

This post was edited

I was cut at birth, but in 2010 I came across Ron Lowe's web page!! I was using a penis extender and a penis pump to ad length and girth!! Found out it was really making my skin loose!! Then found the web page and now I'm restoring my foreskin with a DTR!! I am at CI-3.5 almost over the coronal rim!! When sitting I can get rollover about half of my glans!! Feels great!!

This post was edited

Nice to read that some are taking action to be 'whole' again. I'm wondering if any of you have notice any difference in the head area, smoother or more sensative? Been uncut my head is really sensative and I find cut guys are not as sensative and their head is more ruff looking.

This post was edited

Since I have been restoring full time now my glans are smoother and more sensitive to touch!! I have enough loose skin that when I masturbate I can pull that skin up over my glans!! The feeling is awesome, I don't need any kind of lubricant to enjoy an awesome orgasm!! Finding out I could be whole again was great!!

This post was edited

whats sad is we should have never been cut in the first place, that being said it is amazing what some on restoration site have been able to accomplish.i have been restoring for years and even being luck enough to have loose foreskin it's a long process .

This post was edited