RE:Old/Young

I greatly enjoy the company of younger men.

This post was edited

Since coming out, I have consistently had friends much older than me. I was attracted to the maturity and found that they generally had more of an idea of who they were as people and what they wanted out of life. They definitely served as mentors and helped me navigate life as a gay man. This was before I started hanging out naked with other guys, but even now my nudist friends are of all ages and I value their friendship. One word of caution, though. Just make sure the older guys you hang around with are genuinely good people with your best interest in mind.

This post was edited

me too like chatting and are with the mature men, my skype is kikeasecas1 if want addme.
a greating

This post was edited

Not wrongn at all! I've been wanting the company of older men all my life, since I was quite young. I never really understood why, but I just enjoy it

This post was edited

Young. Old. It's all the same to me. I find some older guys can be just as dizzy as some younger guys. Everyone is different.

This post was edited

Now is this age after birth or years after coming out as a nudist? I started late in life. As a nudist I'm young at heart.

This post was edited

no, nothing wrong, baby....you are exactly GERONTHOPHILIAN boy, who love to be with mach more older men...some as you 18 yo love men 40-50 yo...other prefere 60-70 yo...there are boys who love 70-80 and more grandpas... finally it depends from the kind of homosexuality - top or bottom..... the bottom boys like strong men bears at least 50 yo... some top boys like grandpas 70 and more...and I'm looking for someone like this...ooooo, I'll love him too much....

This post was edited