I'm 29 years old recently relocated to south florida and just began to embrace my enjoyment of being nude. It's mainly just been at home and i just went out of my comfort zone and went to the nude beach in Miami. I'm wondering how exactly do you go about making/finding friends who embrace their love for being nude also?

This topic was edited
RE:Newbie

Be there Jan 31 and Feb 1. There will be a large group heading out on the 2018 Bare Necessities nude cruise, so there will be lots of people meeting for the first time. Should make it easier to meet others. Until then, maybe talk to others at the food trucks at lunchtime. You're all waiting in line anyway, so others will be more likely to start up a conversation.

This post was edited

Same with me. Start speaking to other nudists and usually a conversation will easily grow.

This post was edited

Thanks when I went I kinda just sat there like isolated by myself lol Im kinda socially awkward sometimes I think

This post was edited

Awesome thanks yea I just gotta put myself out there and attempt to talk to people I guess lol

This post was edited

Be there Jan 31 and Feb 1. There will be a large group heading out on the 2018 Bare Necessities nude cruise, so there will be lots of people meeting for the first time. Should make it easier to meet others. Until then, maybe talk to others at the food trucks at lunchtime. You're all waiting in line anyway, so others will be more likely to start up a conversation.

I saw that I was thinking about going to check it out but there was like people just hanging around so I wasnt sure what was going on lol

This post was edited

fort lauderdale nudie here, too.
You should check out the Florida Young Naturists (FYN) on facebook
there's a lot of us here
Also, young nudists of blind creek beach on FB.

This post was edited

Friendly and not creep and honest is what you need to be to make true friends

This post was edited

fort lauderdale nudie here, too.You should check out the Florida Young Naturists (FYN) on facebookthere's a lot of us hereAlso, young nudists of blind creek beach on FB.

I knew I couldnt be the only one lol. I saw that but it said something about a membership to some site?

This post was edited

fort lauderdale nudie here, too.You should check out the Florida Young Naturists (FYN) on facebookthere's a lot of us hereAlso, young nudists of blind creek beach on FB.

I knew I couldnt be the only one lol. I saw that but it said something about a membership to some site?

This post was edited

I'm also coming for the But Nude Boat, after the cruise I'll be staying in Miami area for 2 weeks. Would love to meet others, feel free to PM me
:)

This post was edited