Daily chit chat, no Topic necessary ...

So Cal Nudists ...

This thread/topic is for just random conversations, questions, plans, meet ups ... whatever. Keep it civil and lets keep the politics outta this conversation and have fun.

This topic was edited
RE:Daily chit chat, no Topic necessary ...

Last couple of days it's been pretty wet down here in So Cal. Not much, in fact none at all, naked time outside ... except for my nearly naked trot out to the curb with the trash cans last night. When I got back inside the garage and walked through the door into the laundry room, my lovely wife was standing there with a towel! She thanked me for not getting any clothes I might have worn outside, wet! Just had on a rain jacket and left it open. It was a cold rain! :DDD

This post was edited

Ya its been raining a lot doesn't look like they'll be much opportunities for many outdoor activities for a while unless you're willing t brave the cold.

This post was edited

Rain has departed since my last post. We've had a couple of really nice, warm days but most mornings continue to be really cold and cold inside the house. I'm usually up a couple hours earlier than my wife. I wear a robe until she's awake and I turn on the heater. Once the house warms up, we can start stripping off the layers. One thing I'd love to do is to replace our tile floors with a laminate wood floor and put a floor warming system down. It would keep the house warmer and a little more comfortable on the bare feet during the Winter!

This post was edited

Every once in a while, some newbie will post a question about AANR but will type AARP ... probably more AARP aged people that are members of AANR, anyway! hahahahaha

This post was edited

where we live here in Colorado its supposed to warm into the low 40s today so the snow we got yesterday should start melting , the weather this year has been all over the place , one day its warm the next day its snowing , we need a lot of days with heavy snow otherwise we are going to have some serious water restrictions come spring

Very close, dear friends also live in CO and he sends me pics of your ever changing weather! His wife and sister are out here for vacation, down in San Diego. We met up with them on Saturday for lunch. Even though it was cold here in So Cal, it was much better than being at home ... 4" of snow and continuing to fall, 25 mph winds ... I found it crazy for him to be out in that weather taking a picture to send to me! hahahahaha

We are freezing our partially naked asses off and it's 37 degrees outside right now. Thank God for central heating! ;-)

This post was edited

Something I'd consider if we either lived in a home I was building (having built) or renovating a home. This house is only 10 years old and a tract home so ... probably wouldn't make the necessary changes to put one in but I love the concept and savings!

This post was edited