RE:Never clothed at home..

Home nudists here best way to relax after a work day

This post was edited

I would never think to be clothed on the norm at home. Textile company is the only time I ever do. Last night the wife walks in the door and is immediately undressing. My first thought was "this is livin!" It never gets old seeing or appreciating her. When I go into my media room the 42" screen saver running is more of my nude wife. People will never know what they are missing by not living in a naked household.

This post was edited

yes u are!

This post was edited

AS I read this I just chuckled.....what a life we live.
Just home from work, off come the clothes, Nice shower! Relax naked in my recliner as I catch up on the latest,
First had to fill my water jug and put it in the freezer for my trip to the Korean spa tomorrow.
Keeps me in cold drinking water for my 4 hour sauna circuit.
This is living!

This post was edited

Damn. the kids just came home, gotta dress to go say hi.
The nest will be empty again in a month! :)

This post was edited

When we have repairmen in the summer, I only wear gym shorts, no shirt, underwear or footwear.
Same attire as when anyone else is here that I am not comfortable being nude around.

This post was edited

I am comfortable being nude around anyone. They may not be comfortable around me. Pretty much all our friends know that if it's not cold, I will be naked if they stop by. If we have people doing work, they have to see the sign that's posted along the driveway, saying that we are clothing optional. If they seem bothered by nudity, I will wrap a towel around my waist. But by far, most of the workers we have had over the years just take it in stride. One plumber said he might just strip for his task. We told him he was fully welcome to do so, but he didn't. (He was worried the story would get back to his shop somehow.)

This post was edited

Campingbare, I would like to do that. Think my wife would have an issue. I'm nude now and have been since I drove home naked from the beach. Nude every night since we came home from camping. It's summer and hot, winter well maybe not.

This post was edited

First thing I do when get home is get naked if have clothes still on. Can't stand wearing clothes.
Even when it's cold I just crank up the heat.
I get naked on the way home because I can pull into garage and shut the door.
It is nice being dark at night early because when I leave office 2 hours away from home the first thing is strip and drive home naked.
Been a few times when I have to stop by a rest area on the way and if no one there I just go in as is and use facilities and get back in SUV.
I do wear shoes then.

This post was edited

Yes never wear clothes at home nude is good
unless a friend comes over shaved smooth all is good

This post was edited