RE:First bi experiance

I had my first bi experience when I was hitch hiking through Northern France en route to Turkey at the tender age of 18 .I got a lift from an Algerian who invited me to stay at his flat for the night .I ,being young and innocent thought there was nothing wrong with the generous offer and agreed .!
He fed me and then informed me that I would have to share his bed with him .I got in expecting to go to sleep when to my horror he started rubbing his cock against my bottom and attempting to enter me .I was quite frightened of him and tried to oblige but because I was an anal virgin and he was hugely endowed he could not enter me .
I was in so much pain with his attempts to take me that i eventually offered to suck his huge penis.This seemed to satisfy his lust and after five minutes of enthusiastic sucking he emptied himself down my chocking throat .
When he shrank in size he lost interest in me ,turned his back and fell asleep.I was relieved as I thought he might have slit my throats if I had not played ball !
The next day he fed me breakfast and drove me out onto the main road out of town so I could resume my journey.
My conclusion,a frightening but exciting and stimulating adventure!!

This post was edited
RE:First bi experiance

Mine was late in life. I'd been recently widowed after many years of a faithful, straight relationship. I booked a nude holiday in a Spanish guesthouse run by an English MM couple and I made a special deal with my host. He agreed to remove all my clothes the moment I arrived. He took my to my room, gave me a knowing look and then got to work with the scissors. I was really turned on. Then he told me to bend over the bed. I felt something cold spread around my anus followed by his penis entering me. When he was finished he got me to suck his penis.Later in the week I did have sex with his male partner. There were a few other men staying at the guesthouse. We entertained each other while waiting for dinner. Each night after dinner we all went into town for a few drinks. On our return I provided the entertainment, having all my clothes removed in front of the other (now clothed) guests. Sometimes my hands were tied while my host played with me. Altogether it was a very enjoyable week. I have been back there a few times since. I had discovered that I also enjoy sex with men.

Did you know he was going to destroy your clothes?
If not I guess you are glad you packed more.
I have read several posts here and elsewhere that some nudists pack no clothing for a nude holiday just wear the clothes they wore to get there again to come home.
You would have had trouble getting home if you had done that!

This post was edited