Foreskin regeneration

I have been swamped recently with emails and social network ads about foreskin regeneration. There are surgical and non'surgical methods. Anybody with thougjts on the legitimacy of this or is up there with take this pill and make your pecker grow.

This topic was edited
RE:Foreskin regeneration

I'am very happy without my forskin it looks so much better in my opinion

This post was edited

Surgical reconstruction is quick and easy, if expensive. It yields immediate improvement in sexual function and pleasure. But it is common that guys are just not quite satisfied, and commonly go back for more surgery several times trying to get it right.

Non-surgical restoration is a LOOOONG and time consuming process with various rates of success. It can be very frustrating. But those who do gain success feel the results are well worth the effort and are typically very satisfied with their gains.

I have spent some time restoring, and am extremely pleased with the results so far. Sexual function improved radically within a matter of months, though I am still a long way from calling myself fully restored. Lets say Im about halfway done. When Im fully flaccid and fully covered, most would think Im intact. But the slightest arousal will cause my foreskin to slip back and expose my glans.

Please ask me anything. Privately or publicly, I will answer all questions and queries regarding foreskin restoration.

This post was edited

Very happy to be cut... I wouldn t consider any sort of foreskin restoration

This post was edited

Iagree, was circumcised at age 60. Would hate to have a foreskin now. Have been nude sunbathing in Madeira and it feels wonderful with sun on the bare end
Hi, where did you go sunbathing naked in Madeira? I didn't know it was possible there? .

This post was edited

Years ago I tried to restore my foreskin using the TLC tugger - I managed it for a year but was difficult to do because of walking around a lot for my job and had to stop. I did gain a little skin but not much at all, it's something that needs a lot of dedication and time.
There might be better devices nowadays though.

This post was edited